LiFePO4 and LTO power bank for dash camera fully manufactured in the UK (Europe)

It seem to be 3 A on the 5 V output and just 2 A on the 12 V output,
Don’t forget that since the 12 volt output is over twice th voltage, when you convert it into 5 volts you then have 4 amps available, even with some inefficiencies.

Got one coming looks perfect.
They've been really helpful answering questions also included and wired up a 5v USB Female that I can power my mobile broadband for car too free of charge.
What is the mA rating of that 5v USB? Could it power a second camera?

I believe so, it is just a cable wired up to the 5V output.

Ordered the HW version tonight. Planning to run both A139 and SG9663DR via HW kits, and a Mobius 4K via a 5V USB socket extension.

Ordered the HW version tonight. Planning to run both A139 and SG9663DR via HW kits, and a Mobius 4K via a 5V USB socket extension.
You might need the extension battery for that lot!
But I can't see how you plug the extension in?
And the charging time graphic doesn't quite seem to match the figure given...

You might need the extension battery for that lot!
But I can't see how you plug the extension in?
And the charging time graphic doesn't quite seem to match the figure given...
I don't need very long run times, probably 8 hours max. But I'd rather not be using my car battery for parking mode, particularly over the winter.

Received mine and all setup really impressed especially with the customer service offered, I bought via eBay (due to a nectar offer!) but the do have a direct website as previously mentioned

Well packaged with plenty of accessories female 12v for plug and play, the connector block below to use hardwire kits, spare connector block, velcro for securing down and a mix of fuse taps for hardwire input.

I also reached out in advance for some advice and they included the female USB (see photo)

Definitely be adding the extender when available

Any questions ask away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211201-210914_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20211201-210914_Photos.jpg
    968.2 KB · Views: 49
velcro for securing down
I was wondering if they would include any way to mount the battery inside the car. It's not something you want rolling around loose in a footwell.

Too bad this is not available for purchase in the US.
Their pricing is very competitive compared to the prices of Cellink Neo. I cannot justify current Cellink Neo pricing.

I'm pleased with mine. The push button green connector you insert wires into without soldering is very nice.

This looks pretty nice to eventually replace my 2 CeLLINK PRO's

- Does this only ship out of the UK? - I'm worried about import tax.

- My CELLINK PRO's are not doing so well anymore, though they still work.
Is it possible to hook up a powercore extended battery (the cables are the same) ?

On a different note;
I think the reason my CELLINKS are not working so well anymore is because i left them unused (at home) for about 7 month.
They kept showing 12v, which i though was pretty well charged, but understand now this actually means they were pretty much empty(?)
My question is: is there any way to revive them ?

On the other hand, if i can get them to work with the Powercore extended, i'd be happy as well .
As i have 2 cellinks (i have TWO U1000 dual cameras, functioning as a 360° setup) , it would be quite expensive to replace them with 2 powercores + 2 extentions...

Last edited:
Lithium-based cells and batteries can't be restored, any changes in their characteristics are permanent. The information is out there about how to best treat them but that is never given at the consumer level. If you store these, it is imperative that they be charged at close to the 50% level or you'll lose capacity, and this damage can occur in as little as one month with older cells/batteries. They are not meant to be stored with a full or nearly-full charge nor a low charge; doing that may not show an immediate effect but very soon capacity levels will begin dropping dramatically regardless of age. One session of charging at below freezing temps can ruin even new cells/batteries and it's not much better when you charge at too-high temps.

Lithium is an awesome battery technology but also an unforgiving one if you go out-of-spec in any way.

Phil

The Power Core LiFePO4 instructions give storage instructions, which makes me think they are very interested in longevity. Good product IMO.

Back