Mobius Maxi Support Thread

tomerrr

Reaction score
Country
Israel
overall , the wifi freezes the maxi over half the time i try to use it, so it's kinda useless (for me)

OP
TonyM

TonyM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius, SG, Viofo
Personally I don't have much need for the wifi function on Mobius cameras since I can adjust settings with mSetup, but I do understand that others may have a different view, especially if they have no PC on which to run mSetup.

I would rather see Mobius concentrate their efforts on fixing FW issues and developing cameras than spending time and resources attending to the demands of maintaining android and iOS apps.

dirkzelf

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Personally I don't have much need for the wifi function on Mobius cameras since I can adjust settings with mSetup, but I do understand that others may have a different view, especially if they have no PC on which to run mSetup.

I would rather see Mobius concentrate their efforts on fixing FW issues and developing cameras than spending time and resources attending to the demands of maintaining android and iOS apps.
Nevertheless, they sell it with the feature, so it should work as advertised.... And it doesn't, as I hear too from other users...