My A119 V2

So it means that is the same if i use a converter 12/5V with only +12V and negative and a converter 12/5V with ACC,+12V and negative because the A119 however only see the +12V and decide what to do the ineer sensors?

Inviato dal mio SM-G935F utilizzando Tapatalk

The camera operates on 5V; not 12, the converter drops it down. As mentioned earlier, it doesn't matter which fuse the power is coming from, the A119 can't tell the difference.

Ok. Thanks.
But now i have another big problem...when i bought the A119 i tried immediately the function of the AV to my TV. Even if i don' have a jack mono i use a common jack 3,5 mm and try to connect it in the camera and i try the 3 RCA to see what of the 3 ( red yellow or white) is the right one; then with a voltmetre i found the conducivity to understand what of the 3 pin of the jack take the positive of the video and which the negative.
This evening i try to connect a jack audio that i welded with the right position and in the TV i don't see anithing! So retray the RCA and neither with the first RCA it works.... What's happened???

Ok. Thanks.
But now i have another big problem...when i bought the A119 i tried immediately the function of the AV to my TV. Even if i don' have a jack mono i use a common jack 3,5 mm and try to connect it in the camera and i try the 3 RCA to see what of the 3 ( red yellow or white) is the right one; then with a voltmetre i found the conducivity to understand what of the 3 pin of the jack take the positive of the video and which the negative.
This evening i try to connect a jack audio that i welded with the right position and in the TV i don't see anithing! So retray the RCA and neither with the first RCA it works.... What's happened???
Like I said before, all AV cables are not wired the same. With an ohm meter, check continuity on your A119 cable wiring against the wiring outlined in this post: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/video-cable.21275/#post-298099. Be sure the 4-pin 3.5 mm plug ground pin is wired correctly to the shields (outside part) of the RCA connectors, or you might damage equipment on either end. Pin numbering is described in the referenced post. The signals (roughly 1-2Vrms) should be wired to the inner pins of the RCA connectors. If wired correctly, the yellow RCA plug is Video, the White is Left Audio, and the Red is Right Audio. If the signal wiring to the inner pins of your particular cable does not match the A119 wiring in the above referenced post, but the A119 ground is wired properly to the RCA plug shields, then just note during the continuity check which RCA plug is Video, L Audio, and R Audio and ignore the color codes (mark each cable). If your AV cable uses a 3.5 mm plug with less than 4 pins (connections), I can't predict the results offhand, but I've read that some have used such (see the Video Cable thread).

On the TV side, look for a set of three color coded (Yellow, White, and Red) RCA jacks. On my TV (Sony) they are labeled "VIDEO IN" (mine has three sets of these video inputs). If your A119 cable is wired correctly, you only need to match the color of the RCA plugs and jacks, otherwise match the signal names. Then you must select that input on your TV, and you should have a picture.

Last edited:
Like I said before, all AV cables are not wired the same. With an ohm meter, check continuity on your A119 cable wiring against the wiring outlined in this post: https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/video-cable.21275/#post-298099. Be sure the 4-pin 3.5 mm plug ground pin is wired correctly to the shields (outside part) of the RCA connectors, or you might damage equipment on either end. Pin numbering is described in the referenced post. The signals (roughly 1-2Vrms) should be wired to the inner pins of the RCA connectors. If wired correctly, the yellow RCA plug is Video, the White is Left Audio, and the Red is Right Audio. If the signal wiring to the inner pins of your particular cable does not match the A119 wiring in the above referenced post, but the A119 ground is wired properly to the RCA plug shields, then just note during the continuity check which RCA plug is Video, L Audio, and R Audio and ignore the color codes (mark each cable). If your AV cable uses a 3.5 mm plug with less than 4 pins (connections), I can't predict the results offhand, but I've read that some have used such (see the Video Cable thread).

On the TV side, look for a set of three color coded (Yellow, White, and Red) RCA jacks. On my TV (Sony) they are labeled "VIDEO IN" (mine has three sets of these video inputs). If your A119 cable is wired correctly, you only need to match the color of the RCA plugs and jacks, otherwise match the signal names. Then you must select that input on your TV, and you should have a picture.

Hi. I would only use the video cable to carry in the 2 DIN car stereo, I do not care much about the sound :) At last last night I tried, after a thousand attempts with a 4 pole jack which I had at home, only sold PINs 3 and 4, and with them it did not work; at this point I doubt that it was the cable that did not signal ... and in fact it was so! That was negative, it was the continuity, the good thing was who was to be cut off. I tried with another RCA video cable and it worked, but only on the 4PIN jack. And yet it's strange because when I tried the other time with the 3 pin jack it worked equally .. anyhow

Harsh .. Nice to see the auto rickshaws :)
I too just bought a A119 V2 and it will be delivered next week. Hope to have a similar experience like you.
I am originally from Mumbai.
Thanks for taking the time to post the video footage.

Amazing to see a cow casually wandering down the highway. :eek: And you seem so casual about nearly sideswiping it as you zip past it in your lane as if this happens all the time. :)
I happen to live in area that is known for dairy farming and cows and other livestock get loose all the time but they don't often end up just walking down a major highway like that.

cow3.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing to see a cow casually wandering down the highway. :eek: And you seem so casual about nearly sideswiping it as you zip past it in your lane as if this happens all the time. :)
I happen to live in area that is known for dairy farming and cows and other livestock get loose all the time but they don't often end up just walking down the highway like that.

View attachment 36840
County's religion is "Hindu". Cow is sacred to "Hindu's".

Back