Panorama X2 firmware 1.02.03 (Rear Parking mode camera recording enhanced / Stability Improved)

Yes but I dug deeper after that and got a different response. (possible misinterpretation) The language barrier just means I need to be extra clear about everything as I remain the voice of everyone. It is a bit tough sometimes but not impossible of course. I'm going to do my best to figure out what the intended behavior is now and what options we would like to have for optimal results.

Ok cheers Jon. I sincerely hope it's a language misunderstanding though. Gsensor activation should really record on both cameras.

Just to clarify rear parking issue. Camera does not record with gsensor on and movement detection off.

I believe @mcaf123 had a total and complete loss of rear camera, but @Lucadiq doesn't specify settings.
Yes, I had a complete loss of function in the rear camera for 4 days. Never happened to me before

Just to clarify rear parking issue. Camera does not record with gsensor on and movement detection off.

I believe @mcaf123 had a total and complete loss of rear camera, but @Lucadiq doesn't specify settings.

I confirmed just now! I'm running with transcend 32gb cards, gsensor is on (middle), motion detect is on (high), Rear camera view is "on". Both rear and front videos have been recorded in parking mode, for the moment at least.

Did you let the 32GB cards fill up yet? Keep monitoring after a few days.

Sincerely not. Sometimes I copy some files as sample and delete then after do it. I'll let the cards fill up and see what happens.

Both rear and front videos have been recorded in parking mode
Is the rear camera recording motion and gsensor or just motion?
I don't think rear recording of gsensor works in any mode.
You need to view the rear camera to check. It will say:
Motion xx
Gsensor 0

Motion xx
Gsensor 0

I understood. I'll make Specific tests later, like as shake the car or the cam during parking mode to tell you. It's my first week with the X2 and i need to explore it a bit more (if my medical books let me do it...:()

Last edited:
My one shows 1.02.02 not 1.02.03.

I don't know why...

20150228_181807.jpg

because it's 1.02.02 ;)

1.02.02 existed?....

I downloaded from Khazon Korean website and Google drive....

I tried update firmware to 1.02.03 but don't know why mine shows 1.02.02.

All firmware I downloaded comes result as 1.02.02... weird.... :(

Please don't confuse people with the local non international China/Korea Khazon edition. This thread is only for the official Panorama X2 sold by Niko and Myself. I get the firmware directly from the owner / developer SungMoon Jang. 1.02.03 here is the latest for the Official X2 don't install grey market firmwares from anywhere else.

Motion xx
Gsensor 0

You're totally right. When the display is showing the rear cam view in parking mode and both gsensor and move detection are turned on, there aren't no video files as result of the gsensor. The move detection's files on rear cam seems to be ok. I don't know if it is an issue, because if something hit the car back, it would be detected by the move sensor before. Am i right?

Please don't confuse people with the local non international China/Korea Khazon edition. This thread is only for the official Panorama X2 sold by Niko and Myself. I get the firmware directly from the owner / developer SungMoon Jang. 1.02.03 here is the latest for the Official X2 don't install grey market firmwares from anywhere else.
yes, sir

Good news. This weekend after leaving the car unused for about 36 hours, I check the camera to see 108 motion detections on the recording screen. The file list appears to be complete after checking a few random videos front and rear.

My settings are now parking time = off and power control = off

OK the X2 definitely has a problem transitioning from parking mode to driving mode when the key is turned to ACC for too long without starting the engine.

I've had work done at the garage today and you can see where they have put the key in so far to move the seat and then as soon as they turned on the engine the X2 crashed and hasn't recorded anything since on the front channel - even after a few stops and starts.

Dead easy to replicate.

1. Get in car
  2. Turn key half way to activate ACC feed but without starting the engine.
  3. Wait a few seconds and then start the engine
  4. X2 crashes

Hopefully should be an easy fix.

Interestingly only seems to affect the front channel as I'm looking at the rear camera and that is working fine.

This has to be related to all the other issues affecting the front channel.

Actually the rear channel wasn't right and stopped recording too but seems to have come back to life sooner.

The front channel never came out of parking mode and stopped recording when this guy went to ACC.

The rear channel went into drive mode ok and crashed soon afterwards and didn't record anything from 10:51am until 13:27 when driving mode appears to have resumed.

I've spliced the clips together using PowerDirector so we've got parking mode first, the driving mode - you can see there's a segment of driving mode missing and then if you listen carefully the camera dies as soon as the automatic locks fired.

When it's in the garage, that's when you need a camera the most as we all know!

Back