Parking mode

Can you please let me know if the hardwire cable given here supports low voltage protection for the car battery?
Suggest you use the mini0906 cam hardwire kit, it is a better quality hardwire kit!
Also, please share the link for Auto Parking mode + Low Bitrate + Wifi (both ON and OFF) firmwares.
PM you already, please check your inbox message!

It's just a 12 volt to 5 volt converter adapter; it doesn’t have any protection against discharging a car battery. This adapter is just for easy connection to the fuse box. You can get the same result if you use a standard adapter that plugs into the cigarette lighter connector (you can disassemble it, and solder the wires to connect to the fuse box).

Thank you :)

Can you send me the firmware with auto-parking mode? I thought the app version v1.06.180528s had it, but maybe not. I noticed my hardwired B1W doesn't seem to enter parking mode, the light stays blinking green, which means Wifi is on and recording.

Thanks!

Can you send me the firmware with auto-parking mode? I thought the app version v1.06.180528s had it, but maybe not. I noticed my hardwired B1W doesn't seem to enter parking mode, the light stays blinking green, which means Wifi is on and recording.

Thanks!
If hardwired camera already, you can load the 180614s auto parking mode firmware. And please check your inbox message, PM this FW already!

Does anyone know when auto-parking mode is supposed to engage?
I was the under the impression that as soon as the engine is turned off, parking mode would enable. I noticed in my car many hours later the green light is still blinking.
I have my B1W hardwired with red to always on fuse, black to ground and yellow disconnected with the latest firmware which was sent to me last night.

I was the under the impression that as soon as the engine is turned off, parking mode would enable. I noticed in my car many hours later the green light is still blinking
What is the firmware on B1W dash camera? Please check it for me!

It is listed in the app as C04_v1.06180528s. Though I could have sworn when I looked in the app last night it was listed as something with a 19 in it

It is listed in the app as C04_v1.06180528s.
That is why it keeps recording even if car parking! You should load this 180614s firmware, so it can enter parking mode within 3 minutes after car parking!

That is why it keeps recording even if car parking! You should load this 180614s firmware, so it can enter parking mode within 3 minutes after car parking!

I’ve loaded the firmware version you sent me. In the app it’s showing BSSC04.190401.V0

But I noticed many hours later the green light is still flashing. Any idea what could cause this?

In the app it’s showing BSSC04.190401.V0
This is the low bitrate parking mode firmware, it keeps always recording. You should load this 180614s firmware! And will PM you this correct firmware then!

I am planning on hardwiring my B1W and would like to try the auto parking mode, can I get the relevant firmware?

I am planning on hardwiring my B1W and would like to try the auto parking mode, can I get the relevant firmware?
Yes please check your inbox message! thank you!
Can you please send me the firmware with auto-parking mode?
Yes please check your inbox message! thank you!

is there anyone who can send me the link of 180614s firmware? thank you

Could i get the firmware for parking please? I just hardwired my b1w and didn't know it needs a different firmware for this to work. TIA

Hi, can I have the parking mode firmware? the one you sent me awhile ago is 04.190401.V0
Please check your inbox message again, thank you!
Could i get the firmware for parking please? I just hardwired my b1w and didn't know it needs a different firmware for this to work. TIA
On the user manual, it said that you need to switch on parking mode manually in the app! Anyway, please check your inbox message, PMed you the 20180614s Auto parking mode firmware already!

Back