Pics that make you smile

What if ufo aliens speak only aussie when they land in usa:blackalien:

Gday mate ! mind turning around and drop the pants.

This was some time ago. I was attending a commercial laundry equipment seminar in Kenner, New Orleans.
FYI, Kenner is a separate city near New Orleans. My wife grew up there. Sometimes when we're going somewhere that takes us past New Orleans, we'll stop in Kenner and get a snowball at Sunny's.

a3MDj4Q_460s.jpg

well if he do like my neighbors dogs do, then its fair at least from a noise standpoint.
Those 4 or 5 dogs are always in the garden ( never seen them getting walked ) and one of the newer dogs get set off my passing sirens and that then trigger the other dogs.
I would go insane if it was my dog behaving like that, and i am almost going insane listening to their dogs as they seem to be in that garden all the time, so people in the back year also trigger them barking.
But as the owners are the kind of people they are i have no doubt complaining would not help, most likely just turn bloody and then i would loose as i dont have 100 "brothers"

[QUOTE="Dashmellow, post: 376029, member: 3107]...
DCT, should not be used as a platform for spreading political propaganda.
[/QUOTE]
No political message intended - the picture made me smile.

Last edited:
No political message intended - the picture made me smile.

Well, you should consider the source which is predominantly displayed on the image.

The whole concept of this type of viral marketing is to induce people to re-post material they think is "amusing" or "funny" without stopping to think about who is behind it or what their motivations may be.

Well, you should consider the source which is predominantly displayed on the image.

The whole concept of this type of viral marketing is to induce people to re-post material they think is "amusing" or "funny" without stopping to think about who is behind it or what their motivations may be.
Hmm, I guess your opinion of the acceptability of a 'political message' depends on your personal view of the specific message.

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/pics-that-make-you-smile.5817/page-431#post-374696

Edit: Fixed the image - better?

Hmm, I guess your opinion of the acceptability of a 'political message' depends on your personal view of the specific message.

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/pics-that-make-you-smile.5817/page-431#post-374696

Edit: Fixed the image - better?

Perhaps you should have quoted my follow-up post where I explained my reasoning for the post and went on to say that, "Provocative political propaganda, especially crap like that shouldn't even be permitted here in the first place, much less tolerated or ignored. This should apply regardless of one's political leanings."

I suppose it doesn't support your argument when you choose to selectively ignore certain posts in an effort to prove a point.

Perhaps you should have quoted my follow-up post where I explained my reasoning for the post and went on to say that, "Provocative political propaganda, especially crap like that shouldn't even be permitted here in the first place, much less tolerated or ignored. This should apply regardless of one's political leanings."

I suppose it doesn't support your argument when you choose to selectively ignore certain posts in an effort to prove a point.

Sounds like this is getting personal. It does not need a subliminal analysis.

Let's stick to the topic and stop the innuendo. It was a funny picture which also made me smile.

Last edited:
Back