Q. I am looking for the best video quality

Going to call Pier 28 tomorrow and order the Joovuu X.
JooVuu, Pier28, Do you guys have forum member discounts?:D

I'm sure I can setup a deal since we are just now ramping up the all new JooVuu X 2016 edition mass production stock. (just got them in)
You can call tonight if you want, I'm in the office.
Standing by to help,
~Jon
415-938-7437

I'm sure I can setup a deal since we are just now ramping up the all new JooVuu X 2016 edition mass production stock. (just got them in)
You can call tonight if you want, I'm in the office.
Standing by to help,
~Jon
415-938-7437
Outstanding service :)

If you shopped with Jon / pier28 you are in good hands :)

What i mean in that other post i linked to is what dashcams do the best, dokumenting that the car where the camer is installed is beeing driven within the rules of the law.
This mean no speeding - so sudden changes of lanes - no sudden unmootivated braking or what ever ppl will claim to blame some one else for ther faliures.

And so when you can dokument that you are not doing anything wrong just before a accident, well then the blame must fall on the other guy as things just dont happen without a reason.
At least it should shift the bruden of proof onto the other guy.

If you get into somthing one day dont mention your camera, let the other guy lie his ass off to police - judges and insurance companys annd his "friends" at the bar, and then slam your evidence on the table, hopefully getting busted for bearing false witness and insurance fraud will teach him a lesson :p

Last edited:
BTW, I've been using the JOOVUU X for about a week and I really like this camera!
It has some growing pains but records very well and I can download the video to my iMac.
And a BIG thanks to Dan/JooVuu and Jon/Pier28 for helping me with my camera. Like Gabacho said, Outstanding service!
I just might have to buy another one or two.
I'll be hanging out in the JOOVUU section from now on.

Cheers,
Blueboy

Back