SG7LA50G

Thanks for the report, engineers are trying to sort it now and the detailed descriptions help a lot

Okay tested today and I am some what frustrated, started car and get start up chimes and recording, drive for 13 miles (30 mins) I live in the country side plenty of B roads, arrive at destination no shutdown chimes, return to car after 45 mins start car get chimes then straight away get same chimes again, screen stays on constant for the return journey, stop engine screen remains on ( no chimes no shutdown) screen shows red light top left and 0.43 recording time, not one file is viewable just shows 2 created files one for each journey, both invalid/corrupted.

I need to speak to Jon at pier28 (supplier) re options on going forward, am I the only one that had a pre order having an issue?

I did not pre order it but I have the same issue. The unit cresses all the time, no shutdown, no shimes. Couple of minuets driving and the unit seams to be dead, the red light stays on, had to turn the power off, wait several min than turn it on again. pin hole reset, factory default settings, formatted card, than I had couple of trips and everything was ok, when on the third trip noticed the the red lid stayed on instead of blinking, the unit was dead. Getting frustrated at times.

Hope the new firmware fix all those issues.

Does anyone have any photos of this camera mounted?

Here is a photo of the unit mounted. Its very discreet. This is the main reason getting it. Very easy to work with. Once the base is on the windshield it snaps in and off very quickly. It is very snug to the base, no movement at all.

Attachments

• 1420468386232.jpg
    1420468386232.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 111
Nevermind the date format, I am really excited about the news that Jokiin has moved onto making the best enginereed wheelbarrows. Can't wait to put in my pre-order.

Nevermind the date format, I am really excited about the news that Jokiin has moved onto making the best enginereed wheelbarrows. Can't wait to put in my pre-order.

Right up my 'street' is this I am just about to go purchase one so should I wait? Will it be fitted out with sat positioning and what about the recording of the 'journey' and of course 'parking' facility is a must as I want no one else to 'manhandle (or woman handle) my go faster wheel barrow - so excited I can hardly hold my water can't wait for Wozza to find out about this development...:cool::D:D

I guess they are twin alloy wheel job's with a go-faster-stripe - sadly out of my price range.....

I know I started it (sorry), but enough about wheelbarrows....... let's get back to the SG7LA50G.

Have the issues been sorted ? New firmware ?

No not sorted, we're holding them back until such time as we're confident the issue is resolved

Just curious if there's any further updates on progress? I'm reformatting the card in my 0803 for the billionth time. This is my likely trade-up but I don't want to be the beta tester this time.

Just curious if there's any further updates on progress? I'm reformatting the card in my 0803 for the billionth time. This is my likely trade-up but I don't want to be the beta tester this time.

no as mentioned previously we're holding them back until such time as we're confident everything is sorted

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Street Guardian 7