SG9665GC firmware updates and pre release access

Yes, I'm using the 32gb Transcend card that came with the camera now. It'll take a few days for me to fill it and check the files again.

Yes, I'm using the 32gb Transcend card that came with the camera now. It'll take a few days for me to fill it and check the files again.

ok, let us know how it goes with the Transcend cards, they're the standard we use so ideal for testing

Been away for two weeks, just wondering if we have an ETA for the next beta?

maybe next week, we fixed the frame duplication problem, just working on the other changes still

The 32gb Transcend card that came with the camera is now full. There are 94 files for 12 trips. Three files are corrupt, and each corrupt file is the last file in the sequence. The camera is apparently not closing the file when the ignition switch is turned off.

At this point, it's pretty clear to me that I have a defective camera. Pier28, would you like to handle this directly, or should I return it to Amazon?

The 32gb Transcend card that came with the camera is now full. There are 94 files for 12 trips. Three files are corrupt, and each corrupt file is the last file in the sequence. The camera is apparently not closing the file when the ignition switch is turned off.

At this point, it's pretty clear to me that I have a defective camera. Pier28, would you like to handle this directly, or should I return it to Amazon?

Sounds like some type of issue for sure, replacement is no problem. Please email or private message me your name, order number, email, and confirm shipping address is the same.
Standing by

yeah that's not normal at all, we'll get it replaced for you

Is this real life? Where do I get this version?

Is this real life? Where do I get this version?

We've done an update since this version, we have some more work to do still but if it looks stable with the current build we'll release it for public beta sometime in the next few days

it'll get a nice work out tomorrow. will be good test for GPS issues.

Yeah, bring it on! I'll be doing some preparations of a car rally tomorrow, so I could do with this nice new firmware :)

Last edited:
In General, during the day of the test everything is stable.

Back