SG9665GC v3 in September 2016? [Edit: NOPE.]

Any updates on when V3 will be released to the public?

I think the estimates are still so that if you have a fast & reliable postman you should be able to have a V3 for X-mas.

This needs some more explanation.
As soon as it will be in stock all resellers going to list them in their online shops / amazon etc.

Maybe I missed the announcement...

As the SG factory health officer i can tell you we lost one of our minions yesterday due to a friction related combustion, the poor little thing was working so hard he caught fire.

The funeral will be Sunday so it dont affect production.

As the SG factory health officer i can tell you we lost one of our minions yesterday due to a friction related combustion, the poor little thing was working so hard he caught fire.

The funeral will be Sunday so it dont affect production.

I did it! I finally found a picture of @kamkar1 !!!

hqdefault.jpg

Well i am that loud i am told, my friends old father always complained about me being too loud :D but my friend and his sister just tell the old man no hes not and STFU and turn down his damn hearing aid.

You have to be loud when you work in a 5-6 story room with a house sized diesel engine right smack in the middle.

The factory is pumping them out this month in mid/late November, with the slow holiday freight they won't arrive to sellers for resale until December.

If they are being manufactured now, any chance to see the latest specs, and possible prices?
Please ;)

If they are being manufactured now, any chance to see the latest specs, and possible prices?
Please ;)

not sure what the price in your market will be, the cost has gone up a bit over the previous version, the CPL filter is now inlcuded as standad but the V3 will be cheaper than buying the current version and adding a CPL filter though

Thanks @jokiin, any news on specs, or are you saving them for the launch?

Thanks @jokiin, any news on specs, or are you saving them for the launch?

there are some minor changes but most of the changes are something that would happen anyway, there have been minor changes on every production (except one) of the V1 and V2 as we are always tweaking things, upgrading components etc, stuff that most people would never pick unless we pointed them out, most noticeable changes are the tooling adjustments to support the new CPL filter

Is this going to be a two channel system or is that going to be a completely different model?

So there will come the V3 model this or next month and a dual camera model?
I heard that the v3 is only a bit more expensive.
Any release date and price for the dual camera model?

So there will come the V3 model this or next month and a dual camera model?
I heard that the v3 is only a bit more expensive.
Any release date and price for the dual camera model?

V3 available next month

dual camera a little longer still, we were trying for before Christmas but not sure if we will have everything sorted in time

Back