SG9665GC v3 in September 2016? [Edit: NOPE.]

Should be $Aus, not $US

Yeah I almost choked too :p but you don't get what you don't pay for and you get a LOT of cam with this one.

Phil

Should be $Aus, not $US

Yeah I almost choked too :p but you don't get what you don't pay for and you get a LOT of cam with this one.

Phil
I agree, the SG is worth every cent I own one and It's a great quality DVR.

Should be $Aus, not $US

Phil

same seller was doing the 64GB V2 @ AUD$299 last week so I think the 128GB V3 for an extra $30 is a fair price for the upgrade

Approx how much in UK pounds?

@niko, what sort of date will you be receiving them

Whats new on the v3?

"Sometimes I wish I lived in USA because in Canada we take a huge increase in final price."

Sometimes i think why the hell wasent i born just about anywhere else, but then i realize no body ever locked me in place here, just my own poor judgment, cuz i have been feeling like that my whole adult life. :oops:
But i dident have my priorities strait, and now i am too old to leave and not least too poor too, so the only chance is to make a killing in the lottery.

But in that case they will not be able to see my ass for the soles on my shoes.

what's new in v3 other than included CPL kit? if I already have v2 are there enough changes to warrant buying v3?

maybe I'll get another and use v2 as a rear camera then :eek:

@puny just that and the lens as far as i know, you might consider holding back a little and get the dual channel where the front camera will be a worth while upgrade ( IQ on the rear cam will be like the GC )
And then you can offload the V2 to family or a friend and enjoy the gift of giving.

Last edited:
Back