SG9665GC v3 in September 2016? [Edit: NOPE.]

I love sauce, even at the tender age of 50 i still mash my potatoes so i can get more sauce / gravy in each spoonfull. :)

- Other internal subtle "secret sauce" improvements that boost over all quality further

Is that a legal steroids to use in a dashcam?

MuscleMeds Secret Sauce - Muscle Growth & Recovery Activator
140404-P29819.JPG

Rolling off the production line as we type.

they rolled off already, in transit at the moment

what's new in v3 other than included CPL kit? if I already have v2 are there enough changes to warrant buying v3?

if you were in the market for a camera then the V3 is a better choice than the V2, if you already have a V2 then I don't see the point of upgrading, it's just an evolution of that product with some changes, the next products coming are more of an upgrade

SG and Mobius seem to be the only cams who do serious upgrades to their products, although Viofo is joining that short list lately. And Kamkar1 tells us Lukas does this too.

In a world where most manufacturers couldn't care less I find this very impressive.

A round of applause for the SG crew!

Phil

Last edited:
Im the last of the vikings here, the rest left long ago and now live on Iceland. :)

SG and Mobius seem to be the only cams who do serious upgrades to their products, although Viofo is joining that short list lately. In a world where most manufacturers couldn't care less I find this very impressive.

A round of applause for the SG crew!

Phil

I think Lukas should be on that list too, at least my LK7500 got about 7 updates in the timeframe i had it, and 1 after that, so i did not feel left in the dark with that brand.

I think Lukas should be on that list too, at least my LK7500 got about 7 updates in the timeframe i had it, and 1 after that, so i did not feel left in the dark with that brand.

I went back and fixed the omission. Thanks for the heads-up ;)

Phil

Just wondering if it's just a special pre-sale price or not. The SG9665GC v3 with 32gb is priced the same as the one without memory. Will the SG9665GC v3 with no memory be price a bit cheaper later on? Thanks, I'm looking forward to replacing my mini 0805 with one of these.

I only see the model v3 on Amazon that comes without a memory card. Will that be the only offering going forward? If so, which card is suggested for these cams?

My current cam has gone the the big 'windshield in the sky' so I'm in the market for a new cam and will most likely go for one of these.

Thanks.

I only see the model v3 on Amazon that comes without a memory card. Will that be the only offering going forward? If so, which card is suggested for these cams?

My current cam has gone the the big 'windshield in the sky' so I'm in the market for a new cam and will most likely go for one of these.

Thanks.

Search Amazon for "SG9665GC V3" and you'll see them all. For some reason the new listings have a low search ranking when only searched by SG9665GC. This should correct itself once more people click on and buy from the new card bundled V3 listings.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s_ss_i_1_8?k=sg9665gc+v3

check the sellers other listings, @Street Guardian USA has all versions listed but not sure why it doesn't show up

Are the GPS units the same, so if we want to mount to windshield it will have to be flipped?

Back