Street Guardian promotional activity.

They know. Ever been on I-75 from Georgia, south, in winter? :)

The other cool thing you see sometimes with Michigan plates on I-75 are convoys of prototype cars, heading south,with some of the details and lines obscured with black foam stuff.
Usually 4-5 of them in a group.

I-75 DOES lead you to Florida. (thought all michiganders knew that?)

:)
I know that and I've driven every inch of it - From Sault Ste. Marie MI to Naples, FL. (Still have to do the stretch from Naples to Sunrise/Ft. Lauderdale.)

Hong Kong show starts today

b1aa26deeeb402e62e76e26c2102efb4.jpg

069bda77756a48989b218e71b95a6306.jpg

Gadgets heaven! Continued success to you guys. :)

Hey there Joker..... Are you keeping and eye/ear on the Bathurst 1000 ?

What those show photos tell me is another marketing tool could be utilized...... Lets say half a dozen different cameras set up and connected to 6 individual 15 or 17 inch HD monitors. You could squeeze them in there somewhere around the walls at eye level.

Buuuuuurp....... Cheers and go Lowndsy :D

All the best there guys, hope it's a good show for you all :)

What is it, electronics show?

I think Hombre is on the right track. You need more prominent display of actual video from the cams. (Car crashes, etc)

I think Hombre is on the right track. You need more prominent display of actual video from the cams. (Car crashes, etc)

would love to have more monitors, carrying them in and out of the show is a challenge though, that's a 24" full hd monitor off my desk in China which I had to carry into the show in Hong Kong, all I can fit into my bag

would love to have more monitors, carrying them in and out of the show is a challenge though, that's a 24" full hd monitor off my desk in China which I had to carry into the show in Hong Kong, all I can fit into my bag

Maaaaate.......... Not 24 but smaller as I suggested with HD LED monitors these days being thin and light and a select few even run on 12 volt.

Don't get me started fella and stop making pseudo excuses because I have a radar for that as well o_O

Just give the dash ripofski and myself free postage on the next order and your forgiven :D

I jest of course and Lowndsy won Bathurst.

And I thought only my wife had a bag that big :D

My brother used to have to do trade shows. He had a HUGE tablet he used for video and presentations, like 17 inch screen.
Wasn't that expensive. I'm sure you can find something like that on Nathan Rd?

there's plenty of them around, I came with full bags as it was though, one monitor was an effort with all the rest of the stuff I had to bring with me, the other guys came into Hong Kong directly, I came in from China and have to go back again after, crossing the border in and out with that kind of stuff carries more risk of losing it, makes it kind of expensive if you do that too often

Back