My rear wiper doesnt work so in the winter the back window is either covered in snow, ice or salty mud

Seem your rear and window there are much like on my little Suzuki, and with a flat rear like that a lot or turbulence go on back there and things get dirty really fast, so its important that the wiper back there work.

Are SG making a cabin cam option ?
What i mean are a rear camera with active IR light and cut filter and a PIR sensor to engage B&W mode when it get dark.
Its probably not supported in the firmware now, but it would be so cool option to turn a dual camera into a uber/taxi camera i think.

Last edited:
This might be a bit off topic but have you planned making a motorycle dual dashcam?

yes but that's still a while away, maybe later this year if all goes well

Sweeeeet! I’d be well up for testing that! I’ve ridden for many years and ride all year round in all conditions! Currently have a couple of innovv C5’s installed front and rear (best solution for my needs out there at the mo!)

Sweeeeet! I’d be well up for testing that! I’ve ridden for many years and ride all year round in all conditions!

exactly the kind of tester we would need, when you see us post about it getting close can you message me a reminder

Sweeeeet! I’d be well up for testing that! I’ve ridden for many years and ride all year round in all conditions! Currently have a couple of innovv C5’s installed front and rear (best solution for my needs out there at the mo!)
Nice Bike, I have the little one the Tracer 700. Where exactly did you mount the lenses?

jokiin if you need another one for testing :whistle:

Will the DC the only SG product that officaly supports parking mode or are others planned?

Intricate plans are afoot.

exactly the kind of tester we would need, when you see us post about it getting close can you message me a reminder
if you need a bicycle cam tester let me know. currently running a mobius front only.

Just wanted to give a quick review on my experience with this dash cam. I've had it installed in my 2 audis since release. Its been very cold where I am (-30 Celsius on multiple occasions). The camera has performed perfectly, even in the cold weather. I have zero complaints using it so far. Video quality is excellent, GPS acquires a signal quickly and is accurate. Once the hardwire kit is released I'll be picking that up as well.

Well done street guardian!

Just wanted to give a quick review on my experience with this dash cam. I've had it installed in my 2 audis since release. Its been very cold where I am (-30 Celsius on multiple occasions). The camera has performed perfectly, even in the cold weather. I have zero complaints using it so far. Video quality is excellent, GPS acquires a signal quickly and is accurate. Once the hardwire kit is released I'll be picking that up as well.

Well done street guardian!

Thanks appreciate the feedback, particularly on the cold weather use, we can only lab test down to -20c so some real world confirmation is always helpful

Sweeeeet! I’d be well up for testing that! I’ve ridden for many years and ride all year round in all conditions!

I sure will, thanks

Nice Bike, I have the little one the Tracer 700. Where exactly did you mount the lenses?

jokiin if you need another one for testing :whistle:

Will the DC the only SG product that officaly supports parking mode or are others planned?

I bought a light bar from a guy in Greece who machines them. Good quality too. It attached to the headlight bolts...

http://www.cosmo-accessories.com/on...er-900/fog-light-tracer-turning-106-info.html

Not a good time to lose cards or for them to fail. I hope I find my 128GB that's lodged somewhere around the driver's seat, haven't been able to spot it for the past two days.

Found it! Exactly where I thought it went. :)

IMG_0553 (2).png

Took the car for servicing today. Had them take out the driver's seat and remove the plastic trim covering the seat adjustment levers, and there it was.

(Post removed from the F1 thread. Quoted a post here but somehow my response ended up in the F1 thread.)

Found it! Exactly where I thought it went. :)

Took the car for servicing today. Had them take out the driver's seat and remove the plastic trim covering the seat adjustment levers, and there it was.

(Post removed from the F1 thread. Quoted a post here but somehow my response ended up in the F1 thread.)

Hope the labor cost of having the driver's seat and trim covering removed and reinstalled was less than the price of a new memory card! :)

I certainly know what this feels like. Last Fall, I removed a 64GB Samsung EVO card from a camera and placed it into the plastic travel case it came in so I could bring it inside for a review of the files. When I got to my office the case was empty and I saw that it hadn't snapped closed properly. :oops: I've never seen the card again but I sure did waste quite a lot of time looking around my front yard, driveway and all around my house for the damned thing!

One of the early dash cams I owned used a full size SD memory card and sometimes I think I would still prefer that. :geek:

One of the early dash cams I owned used a full size SD memory card and sometimes I think I would still prefer that. :geek:
I still have my microSD to SD adaptors I got from Aliexpress ages ago and they look like crap but I never seemed to have an issue using them! When they arrived I figured they'd break after a week.

When I traded the old car in I knew there were two microSD cards in there somewhere but I couldn't get them for love nor money - it's on the back of a boat now on it's way to Poland to be broken up and sold as parts.

For 2 days i have been tearing my apartment to pieces trying to find my SJ6 legend camera that had vanished, but it was just gone, all i could remember was i had my hands on it quite recently.

As it turned out that was new years evening, and the camera was lying on the floor in my living room in the plastic bag i used to carry it and some flashlights and the SJ7 Star camera and power bank.
So the camera was right there in front of me all the time along with the power bank :rolleyes::oops:

Labour is cheap here

What Harsh dont know is that now his seat heater dont work, and the seat is only held in place by 2 of the 4 screws now :giggle:

What Harsh dont know is that now his seat heater dont work, and the seat is only held in place by 2 of the 4 screws now :giggle:

No chance! I always stay next to the car when it's getting serviced.

No chance! I always stay next to the car when it's getting serviced.
I used to be a mechanic so this price list is right up my alley.

d1cdbb5169669383dee7d3ae2fdd1e4c.jpg

Even with all the requests by their 'service advisor' to make myself comfortable inside the customers lounge, I insist on being near the car. The service technicians don't seem to mind me picking their brains. Not that any of the authorised service centres have denied entry inside the servicing area, but if one ever does, I'll just take my business to a different one.

This is what a paid service looks like at an authorised centre. Before tax, half of it is labour

IMG_0554.png

Labour is ridiculously cheap here. For example, one can get a carpenter or plumber for under $10 on a daily wage basis. FNG's (friendly neighbourhood garages) will service at 1/4th of what I paid towards labour costs, and no tax.

Back