question about the rear camera.. will the adhesive pad fit in between the rear defroster elements like the blackvue and F770 rear cameras?

Wow - 3 whole days with no comments. This must be the calm before the impending storm...

A weekend and then 4th of July would also explain partly...

I'm waiting for my new advanced (complete make-over) shopping cart back end web site to go live very soon. (Back end being setup as we speak) If all goes well it will be ready just in time for when USA Pre-orders open.

Any idea if your website will be taking PayPal, or will it only take credit cards? If the latter, will it accept American Express (Amex)? Also, for people who already got the "OK" from you and want to get the dual cam without the included SD card at a slightly lower price, will there be a separate pre-order item for us, or will we have to message you on a case-by-case basis once pre-orders have been set up? Thanks!

Any idea if your website will be taking PayPal, or will it only take credit cards? If the latter, will it accept American Express (Amex)? Also, for people who already got the "OK" from you and want to get the dual cam without the included SD card at a slightly lower price, will there be a separate pre-order item for us, or will we have to message you on a case-by-case basis once pre-orders have been set up? Thanks!

Yes we should be able to take PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, etc might even add Bit Coin while we're at it.

I'm still trying to figure out how best a private no-card bundle DC buy will work. It might be a coupon, might be a private link or manual invoice link to click and buy. We're still learning what the new system is capable of and we'll choose the best option soon.

sorry, forgot to reply back, adhesive surface for the rear cam is 18mm x 43mm

I can barely see my rear camera though the factory tint but confirmed. (Don't have a spare adhesive to measure direct)

23d59dd9404396b356eac5fdbc7fce60.jpg

ab627a0ea4203c12c318e0cb14c025f2.jpg

Just wanted to share a cool video I found on StreetGuardian USA's FaceBook page.
Funny thing is that the pedestrians are so oblivious that they start taking pictures of the signboard in the middle of the street after being spooked. Did they learn anything?

Will the back camera be able to be mounted on a vertical surface? Ie truck back glass on cab etc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Back