Haha yeah the Anglia might present a problem with the beyond vertical rear window :D
But people driving that car should be good with DIY as it is after all a Ford.

That's a bit of a steep reverse angle there.
WGh5tiQ.png

That car should be yellow with flames on the sides and "VYVYN" lettering on the rear window :whistle: ;) :ROFLMAO:

Phil

Another reason i diss my country,,,, i cant do this :mad:

When you get a shipping date will it be the same for @Pier28 for the us market?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Shipping date (stock) will be more-less the same for all dustributors, maybe +/- few days difference depending on customs.

When you get a shipping date will it be the same for Pier28 for the us market?

Hi this is Jon, formerly an employee at Pier28. I left to form my own specialty company last year, Street Guardian USA. I'm not sure why their old web site still lists Street Guardian products. It hasn't changed since the day I left for whatever reason. I took over all existing warranty for previous Pier28 customers as well. All SG9663DC USA pre-orders will be through my new sales channels once ready.

Actually it was Jon in another lifetime that modeled for that eye on the back of the dollar bill. :D

Runde tårn ( round tower ) in Copenhagen modeled for that tower of Sauron, off course it got enlarges and steampunk-ed for the movies.
It have been there in our Capitol spreading its evil since 1642.
At least that's what J,R,R Tolkien said, and it go hand in hand whit my beliefs all evil come from Copenhagen.
http://rundetaarn.1642.dk/en/category/history/

I got an email alert for the prime sale and got sooooooooooooooo excited and then soooooooooooooooooooo sad when it was for the SG9665GC v3

the dual channel won't be ready in time for the prime sale, I think you'll see some sort of offer when they're first released but that may be offered here and direct through the website rather than via Amazon

offered here or direct through the website rather than via Amazon

Yes........... Avoid any other middle man that unnecessarily reduces your deserved profit margin

Provide plenty of payment options that you control

Back