Why the hell does China have so many holidays? o_Oo_O
Why does the USA have so few holidays?
"More than half of Americans, 56%, have not taken a vacation in the last year"
Map_of_Vacation_Days_Around_the_World.png

Key: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...ile:Map_of_Vacation_Days_Around_the_World.png

First, why do the Frenchies have more days than Belgians, it's unfair I'm going on a strike.;)
Second, I question the figures, in Belgium it's 3 weeks minimum (15 days then) plus 10 days of "legal holidays" think bank holidays. That's 25 minimum.
Most of the time it's four weeks, the ten legal and at least one extra per 5 or 10 years in the company. Usually then 30 days min, I finished at 45+ per year with hours compensation.

Now I get 365 or 366 depending on the year. Hard to beat that.:sleep:

...Now I get 365 or 366 depending on the year. Hard to beat that.:sleep:
+1 (y)

Disclaimer: I'm ignoring those days when my wife feels I have too much free time and suddenly there is something that 'we' absolutely 'have' to get done. :(

First, why do the Frenchies have more days than Belgians, it's unfair I'm going on a strike.;)
Second, I question the figures, in Belgium it's 3 weeks minimum (15 days then) plus 10 days of "legal holidays" think bank holidays. That's 25 minimum.
Most of the time it's four weeks, the ten legal and at least one extra per 5 or 10 years in the company. Usually then 30 days min, I finished at 45+ per year with hours compensation.

Now I get 365 or 366 depending on the year. Hard to beat that.:sleep:
when my wife's mom retired,she would often start sentences with "well, when i USED to work, ..........." :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

took her a few years to stop. now when she says it, it's actually in context, not just being snarky. :p

I am waiting on all the American holidays the Danes have adopted becoming official holidays so we can get 8 instead of 6 weeks of paid vacation every year.

Hell we even celebrate the 4 of July over here, and valentines day and Halloween are big now.

@jokiin same question, I'm saving money for the DC, would it be the best till the end of the year ? :)
I always try to keep up to date on my 'wish' computer. Here it is as it stands today: (unless some unseen fortune falls in my lap, it will always be a wish system)
Code:
Intel Core i9-7920X (12-Core)                                      €1,110.90
NZXT Kraken X61 Liquid Cooling System                                €110.90
ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard                                       €310.90
Samsung 960 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD                                         €495.90
2x ASUS ROG STRIX GAMING GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11GB Graphics Card    €1,597.80
Kingston 128GB KIT 3000MHz DDR4 CL15 HyperX Predator 8x16GB        €1,334.69
2x WD Gold 10TB 3.5" SATA III, 256MB cache, 7200 RPM Hard Drive      €815.80
                                                                   €5,776.89
Not listed: Case, Power Supply, BluRay Burner

Chances are you're not using up 30% of what your computer

Reactions: Mtz
sorry, I don't understand what you're asking???
mb, I was going to ask you if it would be till the end of the year so I can save money for it but many people asked that question so I decided to delete that, Idk why it's there :censored:

I have noticed that on hiniko site there is now a preorder button for the DC. No price though. @niko is it time for preordering yet?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro

I have noticed that on hiniko site there is now a preorder button for the DC. No price though. @niko is it time for preordering yet?

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk Pro
UK/EU pre-orders along with the price will be open as soon as physical stock will be on the way.

Sent from my LG-H962 using Tapatalk

UK/EU pre-orders along with the price will be open as soon as physical stock will be on the way.

Can you not just tell us the price now?

US knows their price, Aus knows their price, but not EU. What’s the big secret

Every other time I've got cameras from Niko, he hasn't been able to confirm the final price until they clear through customs, so imagine he won't confirm it now until he has them in hand after paying customs fees?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

(Edited)
If everything goes as planned (customs,currency rate etc.) I hope price will be 299GBP (+/-) incl. 64GB memory card and shipping.

If everything goes as planned I hope price will be 299GBP incl 64GB memory card and shipping.

Will there be a trade in deal at all? I'm sure I saw mention of something like that somewhere in this loooong thread

Will there be a trade in deal at all? I'm sure I saw mention of something like that somewhere in this loooong thread

There will be some special offers, but more detailed info will be available later on.

Last edited:
The will be some special offers, but more detailed info will be available later on.

Great. Please keep me in the loop on that if you remember :)

Back