I just had yet another person voicing his problem with me posting my videos on youtube, at least with plates and faces not blurred.

I cant really be bothered, at least not this side of a judge telling me to be bothered.

I dont get it he say hes one in a video of mine, and he drive good so he should not ever be in a video of mine, so why worry ? dont ever think Danish police will start trolling youtube for people to fine.
Even tv shows like caught on camera doesn't blur out the plates or faces but I have noticed that police episodes now do so on the safe side best to blur them out if you get reply from the offenders. If you catch anyone breaking the law like they hit you or anyone the courts will need to see the evidence without blurred faces.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

yeah i dont get it, just look at what people post them self doing really stupid stuff.
problem here is i am not allowed to post my stuff in public like on youtube, but i think that's silly and i will not stop before a judge tell me to, and then i will have to blur my following uploads.

yeah i dont get it, just look at what people post them self doing really stupid stuff.
problem here is i am not allowed to post my stuff in public like on youtube, but i think that's silly and i will not stop before a judge tell me to, and then i will have to blur my following uploads.
Yeah lots of people post vids on social media with non blurred faces in the background cos they are in public and I think once in public we have no privacy rights.

If you know which clip it is, send it to several of the bigger YouTube car driving channels from another nation where Danish law doesn't apply, then delete yours leaving a link in it's place :p

Phil

If you know which clip it is, send it to several of the bigger YouTube car driving channels from another nation where Danish law doesn't apply, then delete yours leaving a link in it's place [emoji14]

Phil
Yep the guy who complained has now made himself known oh dear should have zipped it lol

Not saying they shouldent, but really up here if they could get around to just be staffed enough to do regular police work i would be happy.
I even think people doing monumental stupid stuff and then posting it online have also in some cases been used against them.

Thats what i was thinking with the 0906 first time i previewed footage from the rear camera, but it too just have the one mic up front.

Hey @jokiin have you guys thought of recording both channels into a single file as two streams?

7acd094508cb.png

47abc3c2561b.png

0e2b66d55b24.png

7fb38ff92906.png

70194fc82999.png

0ad8aad77915.png

no plan to do that

do you feel there is some benefit to doing it that way?
I was thinking it could simplify file management and playback since they would be always in sync.
Another idea I have not seen is to put all OSD info into a subtitle track. This way it would be easy to remove or add misc. info without embedding it to the stream.

I was thinking it could simplify file management and playback since they would be always in sync..

it would keep things in sync, it's a lot more work for the processor and limits file handling, editing, playback options etc

having info in a subtitle steam only helps with playback options on a supported player, again it limits things a bit as embedding anything then requires re-encoding

I was thinking it could simplify file management and playback since they would be always in sync.
Another idea I have not seen is to put all OSD info into a subtitle track. This way it would be easy to remove or add misc. info without embedding it to the stream.
Speaking as someone who has a camera that encodes both video streams into a single file (blacksys cf-100), I can confidently say it's a pain in the ass! Most video players can't handle it and will only show you the front stream. Video editors are just as bad. Most crash and burn when you try to open a dual stream file for editing. I wrote a script to automate breaking them apart into individual video files, so I can work with them in the editor easier.

My first cam was dual channel (i1000/f70) and it recorded to individual files for front and rear, and they were always in sync. Editing was a piece of cake, as was playback.

Long story short, I wouldn't buy another cam that combines the streams. I'll let Egon explain it:

:D

Last edited:
My software ( pinnacle studio ultimate ) can easy sync up a bunch of videotracks, that is i do think they need to have audio to do it.
Works sort of like the clapper used in movie making.
I would prefer single steams.

Assuming the SG9663DC will have the 1000 ms file overlap just like the 0906 ?

Back