Street Guardian SGZC12RC Remote Lens, Sony Exmor IMX322, WDR

I was expecting our USA shipment to arrive today (Monday) but status still shows it left the midwest with no further updates since Friday. I'll call in the morning to check what the ETA is.

...and that is in the SAME country!

sounds like me.
Not pnly you. I am also was exited like you when was waiting for first Street Guardian "X1" batch delivery. ;)

I am holdin on sales until Jon and Rick receives their stock and meanwhile continuing testing it performance.

After 5 days of tests I can say that it working flawlesly so far. Can format 64Gb MicroSD inside unit ( exFat ), 15Mbps bit-rate ( vs generic version of 12Mbps ), good motion detection while parked, etc. So far, so good. Basically its a Panorama S but with remote lens ( without gps unfortunatelly ).

if you havent broken it yet then I don't expect to. glad to see another decent cam out finally with remote lens. my new rear cam.

if you havent broken it yet then I don't expect to. glad to see another decent cam out finally with remote lens. my new rear cam.
My Panorama S (2) is nearly 2y old. It has been a true working horse ( used and abused on maximum level with different stress-tests and DIY projects ) for firs 1.5y with no major issues, especislly hardware wise. So I expect SG "X1" to be as reliable because it shares same hardware and most of firmware is same.

SG9665GC for the front and ya laughing, best quality combo in the world probably.

As we say here " One should not sell the fur before the bear has been shot" :p

I was expecting our USA shipment to arrive today (Monday) but status still shows it left the midwest with no new west coast updates. I'll call in the morning to check what the ETA is.

I called, USA stock arrives tomorrow (Tuesday)

I called, USA stock arrives tomorrow (Tuesday)
So, should i expect mine on Thursday ?:)
as Nico said the one he is testing is good, i really want to get one, set it and forget it. My wife is very patient, but lately im spending a lot of time with those dash cams, im crossing all limits.

Jon, any suggestions regarding SD card? What should I use?

Jokiin/Jon:
At the camera's MicroUSB connection, is it possible to get a 90 degree connection cable and if so, do you have a source for that cable?

Back