Vegas shooting - Taxi Cab View

It's not quite "STASSI" level yet here but it will be, and since people will pay for personal info on you, the Government will see the chance for free revenue and take it :( And the people will let them because the Government will tell them it's a way to keep taxes down :eek:

I once had faith in humanity, but the older I got and the more I saw of how people really are, the more I understood how wrong I was :oops: There is no hope for this world, and we're all stuck in the same rapidly accelerating handbasket together :whistle:

Phil

It's not quite "STASSI" level yet here but it will be, and since people will pay for personal info on you, the Government will see the chance for free revenue and take it :( And the people will let them because the Government will tell them it's a way to keep taxes down :eek:

I once had faith in humanity, but the older I got and the more I saw of how people really are, the more I understood how wrong I was :oops: There is no hope for this world, and we're all stuck in the same rapidly accelerating handbasket together :whistle:

Phil

The Stasi would wet their pants if they had today's technology.

Back