VIOFO A119S Dashcam Hot Pixel Repair

And the image quality suppose to be better but it is not.At least not to make me pay 40 usd extra just for the sensor and lens,which buy the way are too narrow according to many users.If I can not see the pillars of the car on the video,how I suppose to see the lights colour on a high pole right to me?

It's not clear what you have. You seem to have compared A119 side by side with A119S at night. Is this what you are basing the opinion stated on? We are here to help and always pass feedback directly to the factory. If Your question is about the A119 this is the wrong A119S thread to go off topic on though. There is no "A119C"

Last edited:
You understood me completly wrong,I wanted to show to other users that after updating to newest firmware which suppose to improve many things,the main function of the cameras,does not matter A119C V2 or A119s is altered in wrong way,which is in image quality wich become more saturated,and grainy with altered colours.That is what I wanted to say.And if this reaches the manufacturer it is better,because he can improve his product.At least VIOFO offers support to customers and I am very pleased with this.

You understood me completly wrong,I wanted to show to other users that after updating to newest firmware which suppose to improve many things,the main function of the cameras,does not matter A119C V2 or A119s is altered in wrong way,which is in image quality wich become more saturated,and grainy with altered colours.That is what I wanted to say.And if this reaches the manufacturer it is better,because he can improve his product.At least VIOFO offers support to customers and I am very pleased with this.

CONFIRMED - all A119S Firmware Updates from v1.2 to v1.7 suffer from over-sharpening. If an A119S survey was taken I'd vote for Image Quality exposure/contrast adjustment reset to v1.01 levels but include Hot Pixel remapping.

Back