What is this?New dashboardcam buy on ebay...

trexsdm01

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Hi, I'm write form Italy and I've buy this on ebay, http://www.ebay.it/itm/301808823214?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT and well, the camera isn't the same on the picture of auction but for 13,oo Euro seem to be good (no hdmi, no rear camera connector no other connection only usb and TF slot), but one big problem...Record only audio. Other button, OK, M, UP, DOWN don't work(when I press i just ear the click from the cam), only the "PAUSE" button (on the side, the second over TF SLOT) block the audio recording...And stop!
The camera start in this "mode" and nothing seem to do to change it, i check a long, short, twice press of any button...nothing.
The file recored is in AVi format, and I ear the registration, good quality...well I check on the net and the only things to do is open the camera, and this is the inside, the other side not in picture (see attach)

report on board a tag in upper left corner beside the video "L1000MAINV1 20140606", the main audio/video controller report a tre rows of some tag, but i dont' read anything...
So I report this for help to understand the model and solve my problem, and for recognize this "crap"...
Thank's.

Last edited:
Another clue, on boot the video show a globe, and when I power off with the lateral button appear a GOODBYE over the globe, this is the only this I can see on the video, no menu at all...

13euros? I'm surprised this camera records audio.

Without seeing the lens connector it's hard to diagnose. Rotate the lens a tiny bit at a time and keep recording then review the footage and see if at any point it starts recording video. If it does, it's a loose connection...if it doesn't there's probably no connection at all.

I would file that camera under B1N and move on. Even IF you get it to work, there's no guarantee it'll perform that well.
When these cams first came out it was hit or miss if you got a decent one (and I use the term 'decent' very loosely and these cams were copied by just about everyone looking to make a quick buck.

BTW, the cam looks like my F70 (although mine also has a rear camera)

Thank for your reply, i try to disconnect e reconnect the cable several time, and result is only audio recoding and a file of 160kb, duration few second, (before this the file even more bigger and more lenght...) no more...someone show me where a buy a "very" f70 now? Thanks

Back