www.StreetGuardian.CAM & Amazon.com/streetguardian

The All New Panorama X2 Dual Channel FULL HD FULL HD DashCam is now available for Pre-order!

zyXZ2wL.png

https://shop.pier28.com/index.php/d...ual-channel-dashcam-32gb-32gb-gps-bundle.html

More information:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...24-7-parking-mode-rec.6774/page-18#post-94439

Last edited by a moderator:
Can i check if the X2 model requires 1 or 2 CPL filters ?
Looking to ship to Singapore.

I was a few minutes away from buying it from Pier28. Till i saw shipping is USD 60 - 140.
So my order for a PanoramaG and X2 would cost me about USD 900+

I enquired with the guy selling PanoramaS in Singapore and he has the X2(not listed on his advertisement) with installation @ USD400.

So for the cheaper price and easier warranty i suppose i will get it locally.

Sorry about that Pier28. I will probably order some of the custom mounts from you though. :p

I was a few minutes away from buying it from Pier28. Till i saw shipping is USD 60 - 140.
So my order for a PanoramaG and X2 would cost me about USD 900+

I enquired with the guy selling PanoramaS in Singapore and he has the X2(not listed on his advertisement) with installation @ USD400.

So for the cheaper price and easier warranty i suppose i will get it locally.

Sorry about that Pier28. I will probably order some of the custom mounts from you though. :p

Where are you getting that expensive of shipping? It's $28.38 to Singapore. If your local seller is also doing installation as well that's probably best, as the Dual Channel X2 isn't plug and play. (hard wire) I'm happy to send you anything else you might need.

5c9Pu1T.png

Cart.JPG

Here is where i checked the prices. Shipping prices are a b!@#h
Seems the local guy here is an official distributor too.

Shaun also 100% make sure you're getting the same thing over there as the domestic market versions are sometimes locked at 12Mbps and don't run quite the same firmware as the export versions do so they sometimes ship with one version that doesn't work great and you can't use the export firmware.

It's like the Matego versions from China that look the same but don't actually run the same.

Daft question also but you had two hardware kits priced up but only one G - is that right? The G needs the hardware kit but the X2 export version is hardwired out of the box so parking mode works correctly. I have seen a Chinese X2 copy that comes with a cigarette lighter only and that can't do the same parking modes. One of them uses the Aptina AR0330 in the rear camera instead of the Sony IMX322. It is all very confusing tbh and makes my head hurt even now!

If you do go local just make sure it is definitely what you're wanting so you don't get any nasty surprises.

Thanks for the heads up guys.
Almost made a mistake of buying 2 hardwire kits then.

Just installed the X2. Hardwired and everything looks genuine.

They check out as the authorised distributor for my region. I'm closer to Korea here so the price is lower as I don't pay for shipping to USA then back to Asia.

But it's really like hanging a digital camera on my windscreen lol.

Thank you very much for the offer buddy. It just makes more sense to buy it locally if I have it. Till I get my green card then.

That 1-999 delivery time though.......

Last edited:
What version firmware is it running please Shaun? I'm intrigued as I had a look at the firmware from one of the Korean sellers and it was every so slightly different to the export version?

I need to reseat mine on the glass to turn it ever so slightly to the right and I've got to admit I've been thinking about converting the X2 to a suction mount!

Street Guardian SG7LA50G Super-HD DashCam Now Available for Pre-Sale!

Pier28 Ships Street Guardian Products World Wide, except to locations that already have local authorized sellers.
Please see the following link:http://www.streetguardian.info/where-to-buy/

Zic0dua.jpg

Last edited:
Back