www.StreetGuardian.CAM & Amazon.com/streetguardian

OK, I thought the v2 also had a different lens.

Lac

There was never a problem with the lens on the SG SS series.

The RC (SGZC12RC - remote camera) model had the lens update. Now all models have complete high heat tolerance.

Last edited:
Last edited:
I think it's a bit easier to order online vs the store

Check out the difference between Black Friday in the UK and in America:

Also:
To be a bit more objective than those videos portraying a lot of that 'riotous shopping' was, at least in the past, caused by the retailers themselves. They would advertise some outstanding deals ($900 TVs on sale for $199 for example) but would only have a limited number of them available at that price, sometimes as few as 5 or 10. The result is predictable - people storming the doors and racing through the store in order to get one of the very limited number available.

Given those circumstances I'd personally place more blame on the retailers than the shoppers - although neither can be totally exonerated.

Last edited:
I tried and failed to snag similar low price deals online last night... Xiaomi yi for $0.01, a 250mm quad copter racer ready to fly kit for $99... No luck for me though. We try not to leave the house on Friday after Thanksgiving... Sure we have dashcams but don't want to have to use them...

I tried and failed to snag similar low price deals online last night... Xiaomi yi for $0.01, a 250mm quad copter racer ready to fly kit for $99... No luck for me though. We try not to leave the house on Friday after Thanksgiving... Sure we have dashcams but don't want to have to use them...

Some Black Friday deals can be tricky out there for sure.

Back