Xiaomi Yi Custom firmware with lastest revision

hello
my yi is version 22, and the script never worked. i do not hear the long beep, just 3 short ones.
thanks for the reply

hello
my yi is version 22, and the script never worked. i do not hear the long beep, just 3 short ones.
thanks for the reply
your script or script from post here in the thread?
scripts working on all versions.

hi
from post #467
opened notepad++, copy, paste from the thread, make sure there is a empty line, save.
Thanks

hi
from post #467
opened notepad++, copy, paste from the thread, make sure there is a empty line, save.
Thanks
test that from post#441 without changing anything, downloading, extracting copying in root directory and restart.

hi
that one worked. wierd.
all i need to add to it is raw photo.
let me see if i can do it using notepad++
thanks

Code:
#enable raw+jpeg stills
t app test debug_dump 14

this is how the translator :) I mean the file AutoExec.ash what appropriate source file for FW 1.2.13 for resolution of 2560x1440 30fps 30Mbps 2880x1620 30fps for ??
Mainly in terms of speed data writing ...
Thanks and best regards :)

Has anyone had a case where only some of these lines work and others don't? Because it seems to be happening to my camera.

Hello

I have been reading and I want to build my own script. My script is attached below. I want quality like YiMax-Movie so I can fix it in post and I have questions about certain functions.

Code:
#fix ae/awb/adj locks
t ia2 -3a 1 1 0 1

What does this do? Does this lock AWB & Auto Exposure or unlock it? Does this work in 1.2.13 firmware?

What is better way of "turning off" sharpening using corning or built in?
Code:
t ia2 -adj tidx -1 0 -1
this or
Code:
t is2 -shp mode 0
t is2 -shp cor d:\coring.txt
this and set corning to all 14s?

YiMax-Movie uses goprawn.config, what does that do?

Attachments

• InsaneScript.zip
    658 bytes · Views: 20
Last edited:
Oh, I see that the front :) RAW is a great thing in slideshow , so ask for info about the 1.2.13 :)) I downloaded the zip ?? :))

Hey there, first post and it's unfortunately a problem o_O

So I got a xiaomi yi z23l with a 32GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDHC UHS-I Class 10

The thing is that I have the firmware from this thread and the autoexec posted by gente in post #441 but my camera decides to split every time at 2GB then it goes down to 20Mbps. This even happens if I have several clips that are smaller but adds up to 2GB in total. I have tried to format my sd card again but it didn't help. My searches for this problem has so far been futile.

Hey there, first post and it's unfortunately a problem o_O

So I got a xiaomi yi z23l with a 32GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDHC UHS-I Class 10

The thing is that I have the firmware from this thread and the autoexec posted by gente in post #441 but my camera decides to split every time at 2GB then it goes down to 20Mbps. This even happens if I have several clips that are smaller but adds up to 2GB in total. I have tried to format my sd card again but it didn't help. My searches for this problem has so far been futile.
Format in fat32 (32kb)?
If not working after done that microsd is to slow and cam goes down with bitrate to save the footage without loosing parts.
Custom firmware 35mbits?

Format in fat32 (32kb)?
If not working after done that microsd is to slow and cam goes down with bitrate to save the footage without loosing parts.
Custom firmware 35mbits?

Yeah, that's what I've done so far on both the formatting and firmware for 35mbits. Strange that the files that are up to 2gig are not choppy or anything. And even if I have one file that is 1.8GB the next clip will stop at around 200MB and then start a new clip at 20mbits.

I'll try another sd card and see if that solves the problem.

... for the first That will be the best

I don't understand why in some scripts I find line
Code:
t ia2 -adj ae [value]
in other one
Code:
t ia2 -adj l_expo [value]
both as shadow modding, so they referred to same thing or are different?

test that from post#441 without changing anything, downloading, extracting copying in root directory and restart.

Hi gente,

thank you for you great autoexec. I tried several autoexec but some which I found are not working. According a latest post from warp.pr your latest autoexec from post#441 ("autoexec_notexist.zip") shall work fine.

I opened the autoexec but to be honest I dont know what the parameter will be do. Can you tell me that? Also I found many different resolutions in the document but in the Howto I shall set fix parameters and thats what I dont understand.

"• Ensure that 'Video Resolution' is set to '1920x1080 30P'.
• Ensure that the 'Video Quality' is set to 'High'.
• Ensure that the 'Default Startup Mode' is set to 'Video'."

I would like to have the best quality during taking photos and videos with 30/35 mbits and 2k resolution and also it would be great if the videos gets not cutted every 2 gb.

maybe you can help me, thanks in advance, best regards from germany

You could download firmware for your build in first post so you'll have 35mbps for all high resolution, 2k is already available with lastest firmware, for 4gb file cutting instead 2gb use this:
Code:
#set 4GB file
writew 0xC03A8520 0x2004

Back