XIAOMI Yi ELF Files to Unbrick Camera

The driver can be found at the folder which you already downloaded for the YicamUSB directed on one of your program files, "Xiaoyi"
I have tried but I can't.
I'm using a mac with parallels and I don't know if I use a PC it's better...

Ouuuhhh, yes! I had to install the driver manually...ups! Thanks! It works!! I´m going to release my xiaoyi after one month!! Thanks a lot!!!

Hola jovalmar,
He intentado desbloquear la xiaomi con las 3 luces rojas pero no me deja. Te agradecería muchísimo si puedes decirme los pasos a seguir. Lo estoy intentando con Windows 7, he visto que en Windows 8 tienes que entrar pulsando Shift pero no sé si en Windows 7 deja o no. Mi Xiaomi es la Z2215... Mil gracias!

as first many thanks @cruz. I managed to brick my cam after 1hr after I unpacked it :D
While installing the new firmware it bricked. So I followed instrunctions from first post.
Used Z22 ELF file for my Z23A cam. After it I just let software install the newest update.

Cam seems to work fine.. but..
Camera Version is now: YDXJ_v22
Serial Number is wrong: starting with Z22 (instead of Z23A) and is not matching the number on the housing.

Is there a possiblity to change it back? At least the serial number...

Need some help. I'm getting this:

Found 1 YDXJ device!
Init DRAM ok.
[0] Wait device re-init...
[0] Not found.
BLD execute failed.
[0] Failed!!

I tried using DirectUSB to EraseNand and it also fails.

Any ideas?

Hi, I have done unbricking my camera with ELF Files after 3 red leds brick. After unbrick i stuck with another problem.

I've tried autoexe.ash files with yifirmware.bin, firmware.bin, reaname in autoexe.ash yifirmware.bin -> firmware.bin, but still nothing.

Can someone help me?

------------------------
SOLVED

I am having this exact problem, how did you fix it?

I'm very happy. My Xiaomi is fixed and I can use it again!
Thanks for all my friends!

Hi, i have a problem after unbrick

Last edited:
I'm very happy. My Xiaomi is fixed and I can use it again!
Thanks for all my friends!
hi, may i know how did you install the driver? i found the files but i dont know what to do with it..

My Xiaomi Yi camera is bricked, but not the same bricking I am seeing here (it won't turn on at all - I only get red LED ring when it's charging, but no other signs of life. This happened after trying to do the focus fix and removing the front panel) AND it's a 23L, so the photo showing me what point on the camera to short to the chassis is not the same as the way my camera's front view (with panel removed) looks. Does anyone have a photo of the 23L showing what terminal to short to the chassis?

Okay, I found the point to short to the chassis, but my Xiaomi Yi won't go into USB mode or turn on in any way.

hi, i installed driver by this guide
Thanks! I've successfully unbricked 3 red lights brick of my camera. But when I tried to update the firmware manually, it went to a beeping loop right away zzzz. Does anyone know the solution to this? It's stuck in a beeping loop. It beeps in an interval of 1s I guess? And the lights are blinking

did you have trying to solve the unbrick with elf file?
I unbrick my camera, but i have new problem
What to do?

The camera has stopped working again
video

Attachments

• ants_snet.txt
    35.4 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
hello many thank you for information, I succesfully enter in dev mode and I could revive my yicam but I have a problem, my yicam is serial 23L, after recover it my yi cam has SN: 22...and not the same as in the back sticker, please could you help us to change SN with our correct!!Many thanksss

My Xiaomi Yi camera is bricked, but not the same bricking I am seeing here (it won't turn on at all - I only get red LED ring when it's charging, but no other signs of life. This happened after trying to do the focus fix and removing the front panel) AND it's a 23L, so the photo showing me what point on the camera to short to the chassis is not the same as the way my camera's front view (with panel removed) looks. Does anyone have a photo of the 23L showing what terminal to short to the chassis?
it's the same, mine is 23L and I did it

as first many thanks @cruz. I managed to brick my cam after 1hr after I unpacked it :D
While installing the new firmware it bricked. So I followed instrunctions from first post.
Used Z22 ELF file for my Z23A cam. After it I just let software install the newest update.

Cam seems to work fine.. but..
Camera Version is now: YDXJ_v22
Serial Number is wrong: starting with Z22 (instead of Z23A) and is not matching the number on the housing.

Is there a possiblity to change it back? At least the serial number...
yes I have the same problem I want to change it back, please helpss

Back