Yi hacked resolution 2304x1296 30fps 35Mbits

When I start recording, I have such a spectacle on the microSD card :)
The first file from one to four seconds
data rate 75699kb / s
the bit rate 75877kb / s
Great :)) image quality really knocks great quality !, but so what ... :)
====================================
Next file, the same recording, without stopping, start a new recording, etc. With cameras to record one point e.g. 50 seconds.
>>
system on the same !, creates another file and its data;
Data rate: 31026kb / s
Total bitrate: 31153kb / s - and this is the whole record, and I'd like to have them in quality such as the file "test", which I presented above in terms of quality and quantity of data recorded per second :) and frankly, these short video clips that are impressive :)

Rather, it is not suggesting AutoExec? or the camera itself, as recorded in the files of lower quality.
I ask you, dear colleagues for help and answers as you solve me to have the best image quality and speed of data transmission bitrate :) :))
My custom firmware 1.2.13 is, change them? and add some files to the card? After these first files that have the same record and same without knowing it and stop further part in different quality, wonder what creates such a good quality video recordings and then splits the file and the rest of the records in the inferior quality?

I greet and thank you for your help.
I believe one of two things may be occurring (or both):
  1. I'm not sure which mode you're using, but I'd say VBR is doing its job. This means if you have a well lit room (or nice weather) and you're filming the same spot continuously, the bitrate might adjust itself if there are no changes to the scene. If there's no noise or visual changes to your subject, the camera is basically reusing pixels. Try moving your camera around for 50 seconds, and check the data rate then.
    There are modes for CBR (Constant bitrate), ABR (Average bitrate) and VBR (Variable bitrate). Search the forum, I believe there's info on how to change it through script somewhere.

2. Your SD card might not be coping well with the High speeds. Make sure you have a high quality SD card if you plan on writing with very high speeds. I haven't seen an address that sets 75Mbps before, so to me that also looks like a product of a varying bitrate.

Hello

I am looking to have these settings enabled for my camera:
ISO 400
White Balance 5500k
Auto Low Light Off
and possible Color Flat

Also none of the resolution or bitrate script want to work with my xiaomi, yet sciprts like this one t ia2 -ae exp 400 0 0 do take effect. Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Thank you for the help :)

Auto low light you can reset via app

Thank you, and the other parameters?
ISO and color trusted via script, maybe also WB but never tried, for script issue if you download them from here I can't help you, but if you wrote them yourself try to download one script from forum and then modify with notepad++..

ISO and color trusted via script, maybe also WB but never tried, for script issue if you download them from here I can't help you, but if you wrote them yourself try to download one script from forum and then modify with notepad++..

Thank you, i did that and some of the lines of these scripts do not seem to take effect on my camera :/

Show us the lines...

t ia2 -3a 1 0 0 1
t ia2 -ae off
t ia2 -adj l_expo 255
t ia2 -ae exp 12800 1200 0
t ia2 -awb off
t ia2 -adj autoknee 255

I cranked up the iso to see if the script worked but only exposure off and its level seems to be working

I use notepad++, leave an empty line at the end, format with Unix and encode with ansi

thank you for helping :)

Hi, I'm trying to get 35mbits on stock 1.2.13 firmware, but it doesn't seam to work. I have autoexec.ash with only this line writew 0xC05C1EB2 0x420C. Should it have something more or I'm doing it wrong?

//EDIT: Ok the problem was, that I was using notepad.

And what's the best way for making the image more sharper/less grainy?

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I've been following the forums for a while but I just can't seem to get this working :/

I have this script from the forum (1600x1200 4:3 resolution for firmware 1.2.13)
#1600x1200 60fps 35 mbps
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x0C
writew 0xC05C2092 0x420C

1. I made sure I got Notepad++ (After unsuccesful Textedit on mac I switched to windows Notepad++)
2. I make sure I leave a blanc line after the script
3. I save it directly to SD card as a Unix-file but with ".ash"-extension
4. After opening the app via wifi I can't find 1600x1200 option :/

What am I doing wrong? I've made sure I got the crucial things correct and I changed scripts but still no cigar :(

If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it a lot !

Hey everyone, I've been following the forums for a while but I just can't seem to get this working :/

I have this script from the forum (1600x1200 4:3 resolution for firmware 1.2.13)
#1600x1200 60fps 35 mbps
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x0C
writew 0xC05C2092 0x420C

1. I made sure I got Notepad++ (After unsuccesful Textedit on mac I switched to windows Notepad++)
2. I make sure I leave a blanc line after the script
3. I save it directly to SD card as a Unix-file but with ".ash"-extension
4. After opening the app via wifi I can't find 1600x1200 option :/

What am I doing wrong? I've made sure I got the crucial things correct and I changed scripts but still no cigar :(

If anyone could help me I'd appreciate it a lot !
Script and phone app are not related so if you force a resolution via script to check if everything is ok, try to record a video without app, using directly shutter button...

Script and phone app are not related so if you force a resolution via script to check if everything is ok, try to record a video without app, using directly shutter button...

Oh I thought if we applied the script it would be visible in the app and we had to manually change settings again to 1600x1200.

So if I put this autoexec.ash in, It's fine?
Thank you for replying btw!

Oh I thought if we applied the script it would be visible in the app and we had to manually change settings again to 1600x1200.

So if I put this autoexec.ash in, It's fine?
Thank you for replying btw!
yeah you should be fine put script in the root of microsd and then try to record directly from file properties check if you have right resolution, if you're not sure about script settings, simply download one from the forum and modify.. ;)

yeah you should be fine put script in the root of microsd and then try to record directly from file properties check if you have right resolution, if you're not sure about script settings, simply download one from the forum and modify.. ;)

hey I just tried what you said but it's still on 1280 instead of 1600 :/

hey I just tried what you said but it's still on 1280 instead of 1600 :/
try this one with max bitrate to 30mbps
Code:
#mode 1600x1200
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x0C
#mode 0x0C resolution set to 1600x1200
writel 0xC05C2D7C 0x04B00640
#set bitrate 30 Mbps
writew 0xC05C2092 0x41F0
you could even try with 35mbps but I read somewhere that cam switch to 1080p if bitrate is too high..

try this one with max bitrate to 30mbps
Code:
#mode 1600x1200
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x0C
#mode 0x0C resolution set to 1600x1200
writel 0xC05C2D7C 0x04B00640
#set bitrate 30 Mbps
writew 0xC05C2092 0x41F0
you could even try with 35mbps but I read somewhere that cam switch to 1080p if bitrate is too high..

Hey! So I tried to get the autoexec with the telnet and xyconfigurator, and I had to put the script in autoexec.xyc which the configurator would write to autoexec.ash (Longer way).
When executing the writing/copying from autoexec.xyc to autoexec.ash I checked the autoexec.ash file and it said "#WARNING: Cannot read/access /tmp/fuse_d/autoexec.xyc"
BUT an autoexec.ash was created (blanc with only error and no script)

So I edited the autoexec.ash that was created by the XYConfigurator and that finally worked.

I still don't get why it wouldn't work when I tried with SublimeText/Notepad++ ... as unix + ash-extension :/

Could you please copy the working script?

Could you please copy the working script?

Code:
#Script created by xyc.sh 0.2.0
#CameraParams: 0 0 y n n
#UserSettings: y
#TimeLapseParams: 10 n y 12

#WARNING: Cannot read/access /tmp/fuse_d/autoexec.xyc

#1600x1200 60fps 35 mbps
writeb 0xC06CC426 0x0C
writew 0xC05C2092 0x420C

it strange it was the same you posted earlier... o_O

Back