Zenfox T3 Triple channel dash cams free test invitation, limited quantity

Okay last night i changed to HEVC encode, and there it still run 40 mbit on the front camera, so file size only drop to 890 MB for 3 minute files.
But it have worked fine, and all the footage recorded in the first 2 days are gone from the memory card and everything seem to be fine.
I tried to force a fizz out shut down but was not able to do so, so all files recorded last night, and today are all there and looking good.

I still have the GPS issue disconnecting the GPS antenna on the K2S system did not make any difference so i still have on off GPS reception and so speed stamped in the footage.

Some ( 3 minutes ) footage from downtown about the middle 1/2 of my drive to my favorite gas station.

Have you tried setting the parking timer to "On"?

"On" = "∞" ?

Yes. I answered this question above. Parking mode ONLY WORKS with the timer set. If set to off, Parking Mode does not work...Which I why I said this feature should be optional and not "forced". If the timer is set to off, the camera shuts down with vehicle. If set to 1 Hour, 2 Hour, 24 Hour, the camera will enter parking mode with the Viofo Hardwire Kit.

Yes. I answered this question above. Parking mode ONLY WORKS with the timer set. If set to off, Parking Mode does not work...
Yes, I expect it to not work if it is turned "Off", but what if it is set to "On"?
Not 30 minutes, not 2 hours, but "On"...

I bet the manual is correct... :unsure:

Yes, I expect it to not work if it is turned "Off", but what if it is set to "On"?
Not 30 minutes, not 2 hours, but "On"...

Sorry for being dense. I'm working on an extreme lack of sleep these past few days. I didn't see the "ON" when I scrolled through quickly. Just off and the timer lengths... 1 , 2 , etc hours.... Setting it to "ON" does indeed enable parking mode.

This is why I haven't bothered installing or doing anything quite yet other than brief tests.

Still don't like the plug on the Viofo Kit being inverted and U shaped or looping to fit. Not the most ideal arrangement.

Some ( 3 minutes ) footage from downtown about the middle 1/2 of my drive to my favorite gas station.
Seems really good video quality in what should be difficult lighting.

How did you get the chinese characters at the bottom around "Zenfox"?

Sorry for being dense. I'm working on an extreme lack of sleep these past few days. I didn't see the "ON" when I scrolled through quickly. Just off and the timer lengths... 1 , 2 , etc hours.... Setting it to "ON" does indeed enable parking mode.

This is why I haven't bothered installing or doing anything quite yet other than brief tests.
Brilliant, and only needed 7 attempts to tell you what the user manual said!
Please try and read what I write in future, not half read it and then guess the rest. I have been putting "On" in quotes the whole time.

Now if you want to report this issue, maybe suggest changing the "On" option to "Infinite"? Although some people may find fault with that too...

Okay i am uploading the footage from the same 3 minutes as above, and there is a curve ball in the lower Left corner of the footage.

Yes i have no idea, i think it is the camera brand stamp, that i taught i had turned off, i dont think you can edit that.

As you can see my 2 videos above the front camera have what i will assume are actual speeds, but the rear camera speed :eek:

Brilliant, and only needed 7 attempts to tell you what the user manual said!
Please try and read what I write in future, not half read it and then guess the rest. I have been putting "On" in quotes the whole time.

Now if you want to report this issue, maybe suggest changing the "On" option to "Infinite"? Although some people may find fault with that too...

Sorry lack of sleep these past few days. Been on the road and lots of driving and early mornings this week until today. None the less, "ON" is a big ambiguous. Continous or Infinite might be better terms to use.

Yes i have no idea, i think it is the camera brand stamp, that i taught i had turned off, i dont think you can edit that.

As you can see my 2 videos above the front camera have what i will assume are actual speeds, but the rear camera speed :eek:
Looks like "27" has got stuck and the rest of the speed is OK. Maybe 27 is a diagnostic?
On mine the camera brand is "Zenfox" without the chinese characters, but it is also not in uppercase like yours.
I'm wondering if you have the wrong firmware, might also explain your GPS issues?

I put my camera away but that might be something in the menu and see if Custom Text Stamp or Car Number will remove those characters.

Looks like "27" has got stuck and the rest of the speed is OK. Maybe 27 is a diagnostic?
On mine the camera brand is "Zenfox" without the chinese characters, but it is also not in uppercase like yours.
I'm wondering if you have the wrong firmware, might also explain your GPS issues?

Was writing to say my GPS is functioning fine. No issues either.

Yeah i was thinking maybe the FW on mine are not 100 up to date, i forgot to take a pic of the version number on the LCD yesterday but i will do that tomorrow.

i think it just said zenfox T3V1.0

I must have done something cuz my video from day #1 have Zenfox in non capitol letters and no chinese letter either.
bnut then i probably that the brand stamp turned off and what i did have is what i have put in custom text, you can see they are not in same space on the footage,

20200515_V1.0

I must have done something cuz my video from day #1 have Zenfox in non capitol letters and no chinese letter either.
bnut then i probably that the brand stamp turned off and what i did have is what i have put in custom text, you can see they are not in same space on the footage,
How about using default settings?
Just in case other things have also got messed up...
20200515_V1.0

I do like the MIC, yesterday i had the radio on full blast, and often that make cameras microphones collapse under the load, but the T3 just recorded very loud good sounding music

Back