SGDCHW for SG9663DC (3-wire hardwire kit to enable PARKING MODE function) Timed & Low Battery Discharge Prevention

We're very sorry for the delayed launch in Canada. We're. busy moving offices.
With that, we're happy to annouce that our pre-orders are now open via our website which is linked below.
https://streetguardiancanada.ca/pro...sgdchw-sg9663dc-hardwire-kit-add-parking-mode

Hardwire Kits will ship between July 12th to 20th Via Fastest Available Shipping from Amazon Third-Party Fulfilment Warehouse.
Please choose just the free shipping, and we will still ship via the fastest available option from Amazons Third-Party Fulfillment Warehouse as soon as the products arrive.

I think they are already in the postal system in route to customers.

From yesterday.

USA stock arrived, all SGGCHW pre-orders are shipped!
I'm heading to the post office now so they get in the system sooner.

With that, we're happy to annouce that our pre-orders are now open via our website which is linked below.
https://streetguardiancanada.ca/pro...sgdchw-sg9663dc-hardwire-kit-add-parking-mode

Hardwire Kits will ship between July 12th to 20th Via Fastest Available Shipping from Amazon Third-Party Fulfilment Warehouse.
Please choose just the free shipping, and we will still ship via the fastest available option from Amazons Third-Party Fulfillment Warehouse as soon as the products arrive.

Thanks for the update!

When looking at the Canadian page vs the US page, the US page allows you to select Fuse 1 and Fuse 2 type but the Canadian site only offers one drop-down - what's the difference between the two?

Thanks ordered

Thanks for the update!

When looking at the Canadian page vs the US page, the US page allows you to select Fuse 1 and Fuse 2 type but the Canadian site only offers one drop-down - what's the difference between the two?

No difference they use a different web back end and didn’t have a chance to create a dual drop down menu yet. It’s rare to need two different types but some people do. Just message them if you need more than one type.

Pardon the ignorance, i received the email asking about what fuse i needed. How do i know which one i need?

Got mine today thank you.

BTW: 2018 Subaru Outback Touring 3.6R are mini low-profile fuses.

One thing I didn't see in this thread is what the switch is set to - I presume this is a voltage cutoff setting? If so what are the switch choices? Thanks.

The switch choices are labelled right next to the switch, 11.8v, 12v, 12.2v, 12.4v

sorry - I'm having a few problems with closeup due to a med I am currently on , which is the recommended and or default; the one it is preset to I presume?

sorry - I'm having a few problems with closeup due to a med I am currently on , which is the recommended and or default; the one it is preset to I presume?

left to right is 11.8v to 12.4v, you can do it by feel, you'll feel the indents of the switch when you move it

@Damn Dirty Ape i think if you stick with any of the two middle settings ( that will be 12 or 12.2 volts ) then i think you will be safe.

Back