Last edited:
I've been waiting for another good performance dashcam to be equipped with capacitor since I have had good reliability from G1W-C. The A118C offers discrete look and now there is no worry about battery deterioration or possible leak.

The C4 camera looks to be a better equipped camera vs the mobius and with wifi capability. It's going to be more versatile. I hope to see good reviews regarding it and may look into getting one to film some action on the slopes.

I've posted the coupon code and the news about A118C on this forum where many users are looking for good dash cam and deals. http://forums.redflagdeals.com/merged-car-camera-recommendations-995312/206/#post21400817

أنا أحب هذه الكاميرا لأنه لا يوجد لديه مشاكل مع ارتفاع درجة الحرارة، وقالت انها تنفجر البطارية وأي خطر على الإطلاق. سجل قرص مضغوط ممتاز نشرت لي هذا الدخول على موقعه

Congratulations @parklawn and @Gibson99 !

Thank you.

I was taken by surprise as I went to check on the latest on the latest entries ( 10pm here in Ontario) only to discover that I was one of the lucky winners.

Congratulations also to my fellow contestant @Gibson99

Last edited:
Thank you.

I was taken by surprise as I went to check on the latest on the latest entries ( 10pm here in Ontario) only to discover that I was one of the lucky winners.

Congratulations also to my fellow contestant @Gibson99
congrats to you, too, @parklawn!

and of course, big thanks to @GearBest for the contest, and all their support in the forums. :)

if i can find the time, i'll try to do a side by side comparison review video of the a118 and the a118c.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

GearBest is celebrating our 1st Year Anniversary! Come celebrate with great savings, coupons and a Drawing to win a ONEPLUS ONE 64gb Phablet here.
http://www.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-126.html

500X500.png

Hi, I'm Sunny from GearBest, I don't think I formally introduced myself. I am excited to be on the forum to represent GearBest. If you have any questions, concerns, order or product problems, contact me directly by PM me here @GearBest or Sunny@GearBest.com. I am happy to help you and can make the process smoother and faster than contacting Customer Service since I handle Dash Cams.

Also write me with suggestions or ideas of products you would like us to carry.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HRK Camera China 0
Back