Sounds like there will be plenty of overtime for you !!!!

Hi, I'm Sunny from GearBest, I don't think I formally introduced myself. I am excited to be on the forum to represent GearBest. If you have any questions, concerns, order or product problems, contact me directly by PM me here @GearBest or Sunny@GearBest.com. I am happy to help you and can make the process smoother and faster than contacting Customer Service since I handle Dash Cams.

Also write me with suggestions or ideas of products you would like us to carry.

I have to tell you I really like the special price on the MINI 0806.
I clicked on the link and there it was for $119.99
I went to the checkout and there it was f0r $119.99.
I plugged in the Coupon Code for discount and the price went up to $125.00 and then showed a $5.01 discount for using the code
And (you guessed it)
There it was for $119.99
Something makes me think anyone off the street can buy this for $119.99 and the discount offered specially to DashCamTalk is more like TrashCanTalk
Just sayin'

Still
I'ma gonna probably buy it as 'cause it'sa very good price

I have to tell you I really like the special price on the MINI 0806.
I clicked on the link and there it was for $119.99
I went to the checkout and there it was f0r $119.99.
I plugged in the Coupon Code for discount and the price went up to $125.00 and then showed a $5.01 discount for using the code
And (you guessed it)
There it was for $119.99
Something makes me think anyone off the street can buy this for $119.99 and the discount offered specially to DashCamTalk is more like TrashCanTalk
Just sayin'

Still
I'ma gonna probably buy it as 'cause it'sa very good price
Um while we're around the trash can, @clicketyclack just bought it for $113 using coupon code G2015 (https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threads/looking-to-buy-mini-0806.9561/#post-118419)

Maybe you missed the trash talk of the Anniversay Sale. :D
Oh and don't forget to enter the Drawing for the free ONEPLUS ONE Phablet. See, you hang around this dump long enough and you could learn something.

Last edited:
Sunny, I have a request for GB. Can you get some up angle mini and micro USB adapters?

Hey guys,

The massive Chinese Lunar New Year Festival is about to land. It’s so big that it will affect every single major supplier, manufacturer and courier we use. As a result, Gearbest will be operating from the dates Feb 17th to Feb 23rd (inclusive) in a reduced capacity although you can still submit and pay for orders as usual during this period. To minimize any inconvenience, we strongly advise placing and paying for your orders before Feb 13th;)

Hi Sunny, can you assist me in tracking my item..I placed an order of G90-7s last month- Feb. 20, it was dispatched on Feb.24.

Thanks, Rene

Last edited:
www.17track.net
Origin Country - Tracking Consuming: 4540 ms
2015-02-28 03:49
The item is pre-advised

Thanks for the info, i sent a ticket to gearbest for the inquiry but they are slow in giving a reply..
Well, perhaps im just excited waiting for my order of dashcam.

Thanks for the info, i sent a ticket to gearbest for the inquiry but they are slow in giving a reply..
Well, perhaps im just excited waiting for my order of dashcam.

I'm sure that you are excited waiting for your new dashcam but you have to be a little more patient. Unfortunately, you placed your order right in the middle of the national holiday in China, and it wasn't processed until after the holiday, but relax, everything is fine.
My order was placed on Feb 12 and I still haven't received it, but I know it's on its way, in fact, I know exactly where it is. You can follow your order yourself with the link @GJHS gave you.

It's listed as Global Postal. Oh and to be safe, I would now delete your order and tracking numbers from the forum.

Edit 1st. April 2015
Giveaway Closed

We got 5 participants, now let see who got his luck!
QQ%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720150401143537.png

Congratulations to @mealto, the winner of the XiaoMi Yi Sports Action Camera with Selfie Monopod Stick! Thanks to all entrants for all your warm concern and support, and do not be discouraged as we will offer more in the future :)

please PM or Email me (sunny@gearbest.com). If no response with 2
days, we will randomly choose another one. So please make sure you check back for results.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit 18th. March

XiaoMi Yi Sports Action Camera with Selfie Monopod Stick Giveaway
To express our thanks to you guys for your continued support and trust, Gearbest is holding a markdown event on our web. Here we would like to holding aother giveaway of the Xiaomi Yi Action Camera with Selfie Monopod Stick especially for our dearest DCT members with the markdown event.

What you will get for free:
1 x Action Camera
1 x Battery
1 x USB Cable
1 x Selfie Monopod Stick

Let’s make the rules for participation as follow:
1. Follow Gearbest on DCT.
2. Share the Markdown Event link on other webs, blogs and forums with the others, and leave the link(s) below.
3. Recommend us your most wanted daschcam or action camera.

Rule: You may just leave 1 comment during the activity with the right post.

Activity Time: 18th March– 1st. April

The selection of winner:
The winner will be randomly drawn in the end of the activity. I’ll publish the winner here and please contact me if you are chosen for lucky. If there's no response in 2 days, I'll select another winner.

Now come and win you xiaomi Yi Action Camera with Selfie Monopod Stick for free!!!
Gearbest reserve all the right for the final explanation.

Some new information about the Markdown Event.
Win a cool FREE GIFT:
1. Enter your GearBest account to receive 1 FREE chance to spin the wheel.
2. Make and pay for a single order over US$60 for a maximum of 2 chances to spin.
3. Make and pay for a single order over US$150 for a maximum of 3 chances to spin.
4. To claim prize(s): Winners must contact our Customer Service Team after the event is over.
Whisper : New registers who have never placed an order on Gearbest will only get the 10 GB points :p

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gearbest.com is holding a markdown event to celebrate our one year anniversary from 16th of march to 31st of march. It’s the biggest markdown event from Gearbest.com ever so make sure you won’t miss it!
940-350.jpg

The website designed “spin” game for this event. Every members, no matter new or old, of Gearbest.com have chance to win a FREE GIFT (Gifts list see below) by simply click “Spin” on our markdown featured web page.

Free gifts include:
- ONEPLUS ONE 64GB Phablet x 1
- ZTE Blade S6 Android 5.0 4G Phablet x 2
- L12S OLED Bluetooth Bracelet x 30
- UltraFire Cree Q5 LED Flashlight x100
- 50 GB Points x 1000
- 10 GB Points (minimum prize)

Thousands of products on our website will be on discount from 16th of march to 31st of march. We highlighted 81 best-selling products so you can easily find them on the same page with “Spin” game. Categories including cell phones, smart watches, RC and so on. Since all of us are big fan of dashcam, let me tell you more specific of what they have in car DVR and action camera section:
Dome G90-7S GS90C 2.7 inch 16.0MP Resolution H.264 1296P
MINI 0805 1.5 inch 1296P HD LCD Screen GPS Car DVR Camcorder
MINI 0806 X44 1.5 inch 1296P Ambarella A7LA50 GPS Car
G1WH 2.7-inch Full HD 1080P Car Dash VR Camera Recorder

XiaoMi Yi 1080P Ambarella A7LS WIFI Sports Action Camera
SJCAM SJ4000 WiFi IP68 Waterproof 1080P FHD 1.5 Inch
Amkov AMK5000 WiFi Wireless IP68 Waterproof Diving Action
SOOCOO S60 1.5 Inch Screen 1080P Wifi Sports Video
All the products will be on the biggest discount so customers don’t need to enter extra coupon.

Note: Members can purchase items before join the “Spin” game as any purchase will increase the chance to win a better gift.

Here is an intro video about this markdown event:

How to register and purchase on Gearbest.com:

Just in case somebody wondering, we ship globally :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back