A119 (production) firmware updates

not sure that's possible as some of the settings are stored in a separate area of memory
Ok, what about a bit that gets changed from 0 to 1 after first time setup had been completed... If the bit isn't set then the OS will erase all user settings, then ask for time and date. If the bit is set, it boots normally and starts recording. That bit already seems to exist and gets reset during a flash since it asks for time and date, so maybe it's possible to just expand on that a little?

maybe possible, not really sure at this stage, we'll start debug on the new chipset soon and see what's possible once we get into that

Updated to 0805 beta... The date on my A119 default to 1900/01/01... Timezone at GMT +0...

Will test the rest tomorrow morning...

Updated to 0805 beta... The date on my A119 default to 1900/01/01... Timezone at GMT +0...

Will test the rest tomorrow morning...

I updated yesterday and mine did the same thing. I haven't checked video's yet.

Did you guys default the settings in the menu after updating the firmware?

I just updated my test unit and it won't default to 2016/08/01 until you default your settings in the menu after updating.

Need to reset to default after update? Didn't do that after update...
Yes. Not sure what it affects if you don't though. I know when I updated, the date was 1900/01/01 (or something like that). After I defaulted the settings in the menu, the date changed to 2016/08/01. Viofo has said to default the settings after updates.

The update process should have option similar to "clear NVRAM" option in routers...

Yes. Not sure what it affects if you don't though. I know when I updated, the date was 1900/01/01 (or something like that). After I defaulted the settings in the menu, the date changed to 2016/08/01. Viofo has said to default the settings after updates.
A little bug is already fixed now, if there is any other bugs, please let us know, thanks.

where are you guys downloading the latest 0805 firmware? I'd also like to give it a shot and provide feedback. Thanks.

Would it be possible to show km/h instead kph? I know that both is correct but as far as I know Eu is using mostly km/h.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm having a bug. I received my camera yesterday took a couple short videos and viewed no issues. Now all I can get is the blue mass storage screen. It won't let me do anything else. What do I need to do?

I'm having a bug. I received my camera yesterday took a couple short videos and viewed no issues. Now all I can get is the blue mass storage screen. It won't let me do anything else. What do I need to do?
Have you tried using different cable?

Back