Feitelijk's SG9665GC

So I'd have to get up at 5 in the morning again!? :mad:

Just kidding, that's my regular time;)

Switched to fullframe and no smurfs today. but looks like the lighting was a bit different. (before the tunnel) On the other hand, the green is more green already. I guess I really have to do consecutive runs.

Today:
vqTeJ3k.jpg

Yesterday:
6G4UmqI.jpg

yeah if you can run it full frame for a couple of trips and see how it goes would be good, will look at how we need to adjust the other two tables once confirmed

lighting conditions will play a part, might also get you to try with WDR off as well and see if any difference noted

WDR off, low cut. Will try with center and low next.

Recovery was only about 4 minutes later:

Found another occurrence in another place, but again it's from a "tunnel":

@Jokinn, rawfiles are in the privat message.

Center with wdr off can also give you the blues.

But note the difference in brightness compared to the LOW cut.

Same setting, but recovery was at a different place.

latest

Tests are no problem as I can reproduces it quite reliably. When it's overcast on tunnel exit it smurfs.
Will go on holiday though and in 4 weeks sunset will be later so I guess I'll have to sleep in then ;)

Tests are no problem as I can reproduces it quite reliably. When it's overcast on tunnel exit it smurfs.
Will go on holiday though and in 4 weeks sunset will be later so I guess I'll have to sleep in then ;)

all being well I'll have an update for you to try next week, you are right though in that if it's later in the year you'd have to leave later, it's a combination of low or overcast lighting not being enough to correct the change coming out of the tunnel where the lighting is more yellow, I'm redoing the weighting on the AE table, will try on the centre table first

The CTS of the SG8665GC ( Carpal tunnel syndrome )
Here its just colors acting up and not fingers tingling or numb or painfull due to nerve problems.

But it might give the SG minions CTS trying to fix the problem :D

it's a combination of low or overcast lighting not being enough to correct the change coming out of the tunnel where the lighting is more yellow,
probably the reason why I only had it happen once on an very overcast day parked under a tree.

That tunnel seems to interfere with other electronic devices as well:
This is my 2016 GPS log (not from the GC but a tracker) :)
ktdq7La.jpg

Back