Gitup git2 Videos

And assembeling guy should check after he put it all together so he dont do like me and put it in the same wrong way as before and then wonder why it still dont work now that i have flipped it. :oops:
Hey, Kamkar 1 maybe it is a girl assembler

My latest work

The Transalpina or DN67C located in the Parâng Mountains group, in the Southern Carpathians of Romania, is one of the highest roads of the Carpathian Mountains. It connects Novaci, south of Parâng Mountains, to Sebeş in the north. It is said that the road was built under King Carol II and rebuilt during World War II by German troops and it is called The King's Road by the locals. Also a story has it that Nicolae Ceauşescu had the Transfăgărăşan Road (DN7C) built during the communist regime just to surpass the Transalpina. The road has its highest point at the Urdele Pass, where the elevation is 2,145m above sea level. Given the high altitude, the road is closed during the cold months of the year. Works began in 2007 in order to transform this spectacular road into a modern highway (148 km), allowing a rapid transit between Oltenia and Transylvania. Rânca, a newly developed resort, is located towards the south end of the Transalpina road.

For this video I have used:
- 1x Git1
- 2x Git2
- 1x SJ4000+
- 1x Phantom 3 Pro

I will not mention which camera was use where, as this is not a comparison between them it's more of a showcase of action camera usage. The video was also highly edited (colors, saturation, sharpens, effects, transition, speedups, slowdowns etc.). Some resolutions may not be available on YouTube as it's still processing. Also this time I have upscaled all the media to 4K so that at 1080p it will look a bit better on YouTube (less compression artifacts).

My second Vlog episode. The first 2 scenes were shot with my Fujifilm xp70 , the time lapse and all the rest of the footage was shot with git 2. Setting defaults and 1080/60. Please take a look.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wrong direction bicycle trip (simple color corr., gyro on, camera in aqua box):

MTB like MTB is supposed to be, but here its not legal to go off MTB paths in the forrest / nature.

God forbid you ran over some poor beetle :rolleyes:

Still Danish woman just became MTB world champion :cool:

All recorded with git2 1080/60 Gyro ON, Colorful

Why does it say GoPro in the title?

Obviously not a GoPro since the bike is bouncing about instead of the view in front - the gyro is doing an excellent job :)

I'm back :)

Snorkeling / free diving to 7-8 meters with the Git2

Morning swim with the fish and the Git2, all filmed by a whale (me). :p

Most settings are on default, only bit rate high
1080p @ 60 fps
Gyro ON

Free diving 7 - 8 M not this guy with these lounges, lets say 1 M for a fjew seconds :(

My first edited Git2 video. It's shot at Koh Tao, Thailand, in purpose to show a route to one of the most spectacular diving/snorkeling bays in the island (unfortunately due to the very steep trail down to the bay, changing weather and a bike accident I haven't managed yet to shoot at the bay itself). As I'm travelling I don't have a proper editing tools with me and you can see how the video quality is pretty awful.

About the Git2 performance itself you can see quite a lot lens reflection on the video. I'm not sure if the lens is damaged or is it just dirt but it supposed be thoroughly cleaned. There isn't any protective lens in between either. You can also hear a distinct rattling noise which is due to a detached USB port.

Last edited:
Some slow flying trying to improve my quad PID's as i have save 3 profiles and switch them in flight to see which is better. Bank 3 seems to cure most of the shaking. I get a lot of vignetting around from the CPL that I have used as a lens protector.

Hey fellow fpv flyer!
Great video! I use a cheap Banggood lens protector on my Gitup. I am still tuning my PIDs.
Here is a first test video with the GIT2 strapped to my rubber ball mount (3d printed from thingiverse).
The Git2 does a great job with its Gyro. It was very windy on that day...

Free diving 7 - 8 M not this guy with these lounges, lets say 1 M for a fjew seconds :(

Well, free diving is more of a competitive sport while snorkeling means mostly just under water surface. I use a combination of the two, snorkel at surface and then dive. The problem for me is that the water salinity is higher (in the Aegean sea) and I'm not "very thin" and this combination keeps me floating like a cork and requires tremendous effort to dive using foot fins. Beside my poor ears it feels OK, it does press you a bit, but i like it :D

Hey fellow fpv flyer!
Great video! I use a cheap Banggood lens protector on my Gitup. I am still tuning my PIDs.
Here is a first test video with the GIT2 strapped to my rubber ball mount (3d printed from thingiverse).
The Git2 does a great job with its Gyro. It was very windy on that day...

I like the field colors and the sky, looks great. Indeed the gyro is awesome.

My latest video, all ground and underwater footage is taken with Git2's (170 degree and 90 degree @ 4.1mm lens). Aerial is with my Phantom 3. Git2 video is up-scaled to 4K@60mbit/s. Some of the clips are color / sharpness / contrast edited.

Back