Gitup git2 Videos

Favoured resolutions?

I'll try compare the contrast option in the morning see if it looks cleaner.

Yeah I understand about the WDR through Dash cams. Thanks for replying.

Hi. Here I show a video that is not intended as a comparison between the two chambers, it is simply as a tribute to these action cameras I love so much.

Anyway, what is your opinion about these two cameras?
What is the best for you?

Anyway, what is your opinion about these two cameras?
What is the best for you?

Hi. Look, I think you could not say that one or the other cam is better in absolute terms. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. For me the main advantage of the Yi video quality is slightly above the GIT2 since the image is cleaner noise becomes especially noticeable in low light conditions. Also the possibility to optimize the maximum allowed by your hardware installation scripts allowing you to record at a higher rate than the GIT2 bitrate. Drawbacks of the Yi, a possibility that you come unfocused, has no rear screen and has no default stabilizer stabilizes although better than other action cams. The main advantages of the GIT2 are especially impressive stabilizer that brings, but to activate it somewhat reduced quality, powerful community and its updates lately but are lazy hehehe, the rear screen and its multiple configuration options. By car, it has more vivid colors and higher contrast than Yi. So now it depends on you what you consider most important factor. Greetings.

Hi. Look, I think you could not say that one or the other cam is better in absolute terms. Each has its advantages and disadvantages. For me the main advantage of the Yi video quality is slightly above the GIT2 since the image is cleaner noise becomes especially noticeable in low light conditions. Also the possibility to optimize the maximum allowed by your hardware installation scripts allowing you to record at a higher rate than the GIT2 bitrate. Drawbacks of the Yi, a possibility that you come unfocused, has no rear screen and has no default stabilizer stabilizes although better than other action cams. The main advantages of the GIT2 are especially impressive stabilizer that brings, but to activate it somewhat reduced quality, powerful community and its updates lately but are lazy hehehe, the rear screen and its multiple configuration options. By car, it has more vivid colors and higher contrast than Yi. So now it depends on you what you consider most important factor. Greetings.

Thanks a lot!

Gracias! :D

My first vlog, shot at the living desert zoo and gardens in Palm Springs California. I thought this huge detailed train display was neat and needed to be shared. Settings were 1080/60 narrow fov, all settings were defaults and gyro was on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

G - scale, the only trains to run :cool: and indeed it is a nice setup they have there.

My friend is talking about pulling up his track in the garden cuz he is lazy and cant be bothered to clear it and tweak it for running, you have to do that every year as the track set during the winter.

So i have been thinking, get all the track and go to wierd places and put up a hit and run railroad.
He have about 50 M of strait track so i figure you could drive 40 M, pull up track behind train and put it in front of train and that way go forever.
Should be possible with a little creative editing, only problem is finding a place with fjew ppl running around, and reasonable flat even ground.

No CPL left, and CPL right for Git2 both standard settings except EV -1 on both bright day (could have done -2/3). Bought this CPL to test https://www.amazon.com/gp/B014COLM92 Any one have any better suggestions, because I cannot see a significant enough.. difference. I have watched the videos backwards and forwards and the only difference seems to be the difference in glare because of camera positioning in the car.
LT0cFEL.jpg

True dosent look as there is much CPL in that filter.

I have sort of the same feeling with the CPL filter for the x cam, it do remove a lot of refelctions but far from all of them.
But since its my first CPL filter i chalk it down to my own lack of experience in that field, but i do think there is good and less good filters.

Could be CPL glass is wrong way around, it seem to be a normal thing for "cheap" CPL filters.

@Pier28 have you tried to look ( both ways ) thru it at a LCD and see if it go dark when you turn the CPL filter

PPL at factory not knowing what they do, to them its just a pice of glass to protect the lens.
So great care must be taken to tell the guy assembeling CPL filters to make sure they are the right way around, otherwise its just a embarresing 50/50 game of chance.

Could be CPL glass is wrong way around, it seem to be a normal thing for "cheap" CPL filters.
You can test that by putting the CPL behind the Git2, over the Git2 LCD screen, instead of in front of it. If the CPL is positioned correctly to block windscreen reflections and is the correct way around then it should turn the Git2 LCD display completely black when the Git2 is rotated 45 degrees clockwise from its normal horizontal position...

And assembeling guy should check after he put it all together so he dont do like me and put it in the same wrong way as before and then wonder why it still dont work now that i have flipped it. :oops:

Back