Gitup git2 Videos

IvanZar

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Small S on curves equal more contrast and color saturation.

Gyro on
wdr on
Sharp medium
Iso Auto
Sound level medium

With this settings turn off after 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Anotation : Sharp hard is very aufool for my.

Last edited:
Hi all.New to DCT.Had a fair few cams over the last few years,first time with gitup.
Git 2 mounted on bike,gyro on wdr on other settings auto.
Took over rough section of highway and was quite impressed with the stabilization
of the git 2.

Footage from a recent trip. Shot from Gopro pole and chest mount... De fisheyed in After Effects. Watch in 1440p

Cut Video, Mix and music by commandline Linux

ffmpeg -i Original.mp4 -an OutputWithoutSound.mp4 # This remove the sound from the original Clip
ffmpeg -ss 00:00:50 -i OutputWithoutSound.mp4 -to 00:00:5 -c copy OutPart1.mp4 #This cut from 00:50sg a clip of 00:05sg
ffmpeg -ss 00:03:50 -i OutputWithoutSound.mp4 -to 00:01:30 -c copy OutPart2.mp4 #This cut from 03:50sg a clip of 01:30sg
melt OutPart1.mp4 OutPart2.mp4 -mix 30 -mixer luma -consumer avformat:Mixoutput.mp4 # This make a trassition and concatenate both clips.
ffmpeg -y -i Mixoutput.mp4 -i ./Music.mp3 -c copy FinalMovie.mp4

If You like, please subcribe. I am started a MotoVlog and if I have time, I will do some tutorials for blur faces, plates, put overlays, etc.
Thanks a lot.

I just trimmed a longer file into this sub-2min clip using QuickTime. Look at the pole bouncing in and out of the bottom of the frame, the gyro is working overtime!

1920x1440 30fps
WDR on
Gyro on
Color Vivid
Sound level high
Firmware v1.3

Last edited:
Here's a nice video my friend did with my camera.
Unfortunately my cam got lost during his stunts:

Yes you want to secure a action camera really good, my own jovuu x camera just spent a night in a field as it fell off the dog collar where i put it.

Now i undestand why some action cameras come in vibrant colors, not a bad for a camera like that.

Chip, nice snowboarding video from Mt Meadows.

However could I suggest you try something like this, build it and mount it on the snowboard and try again. Even though
the gitup2 has image stabilization, it only works for less shaky things, when it gets to much if jumps all over the place
so you have to give it some help.

I would like to watch a video of something like that, real world test, and not a uploaded youtube video. Your video was nice
but to shaky. It looks great.

Yes you want to secure a action camera really good, my own jovuu x camera just spent a night in a field as it fell off the dog collar where i put it.

Now i undestand why some action cameras come in vibrant colors, not a bad for a camera like that.
or a "floatie" so it doesn't sink... gopro's version is a block of orange foam on the back of the case (since gopro doesn't have a screen), but there are floating handles that have a standard action cam mount on one end, and mine also has a wrist strap at the other end.

The Git2 was mounted using a Flymount, which is rather expensive.
Guess it's "collateral damage" when trying to get these kind of shots.

The Git2 was mounted using a Flymount, which is rather expensive.
Guess it's "collateral damage" when trying to get these kind of shots.
but a chunk of self-adhesive foam (especially bright-colored foam like gopro) is cheap insurance so at least there's a CHANCE of recovering it as it'll be on the surface where you can see it, rather than on the bottom, where you can't (unless you're scuba diving...).

I properly would have secured it differently. A friend was taking my cam out.

GITUP2 INDOOR CAR FISHEYE 4:3 1440P

Chip, nice snowboarding video from Mt Meadows.

However could I suggest you try something like this, build it and mount it on the snowboard and try again. Even though
the gitup2 has image stabilization, it only works for less shaky things, when it gets to much if jumps all over the place
so you have to give it some help.

I would like to watch a video of something like that, real world test, and not a uploaded youtube video. Your video was nice
but to shaky. It looks great.

I may see if my friend can make this for me - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:815742

625x465_3406703_10271330_1430901796_preview_featured.jpg

Hey guys.

Just a short test clip for the GIT2 gyro. I have corrected the fisheye a bit afterwards.

Chip, that was a nice mount, but I do not need it now or any time soon. I would hope that we get to see similar typ of products
from the manufacturers of these dashcams (or actioncams). We do need some sort of stedycam typ supports, as image quality
is good enough these days.

But we still suffer from shaky video when that problem should be solved by now. At least it would help
every one to have good stable video. Much nicer to watch on youtube etc.

Back