Joovuu X cam footage

I used to have a friend from the UK from Hull I believe and they would call it a trolley. Other ones I tend to use are windscreen, car park, candy floss, and lorry.

If I ever did smoke I would still have to call them cigarettes though or I would never hear the end of it around here

I used to have a friend from the UK from Hull I believe and they would call it a trolley. Other ones I tend to use are windscreen, car park, candy floss, and lorry.

If I ever did smoke I would still have to call them cigarettes though or I would never hear the end of it around here

We have a Liffey River , which divides North and South Dublin. South is historically a posh-peoples-area, North is for "others" ( historically, ! ), and in some cases there are dialects and expressions where Southerners have difficulties to understand Northerners.

back to X-cam, - how hot does it feels to run by the touch of the shell ?

...like "push cart" ( USA ), "shopping cart" ( UK )...
I've called them 'shopping carts' all my life and last time I checked I was born and raised in the USA. ;)

I've called them 'shopping carts' all my life and last time I checked I was born and raised in the USA. ;)

Check your roots, you might have a UK-genes ? ;)

At least we are clear about, what a dashboard is.
220px-Dashboard_%28PSF%29.png

Check your roots, you might have a UK-genes ? ;)
Scotch and Irish on my father's side (and I'm pretty sure it's genetic - not whiskey :D ).

Same here, but I was born in LA who knows :D
LA the city?... or LA the state?

Just one more thing to confuse people about... ;)

Interesting, I didn't know this so I learned something today...
Completely off topic but a serious follow-up on this issue. What is the proper (as in politically correct) way to refer to one's heritage when your ancestors are from Scotland?

Completely off topic but a serious follow-up on this issue. What is the proper (as in politically correct) way to refer to one's heritage when your ancestors are from Scotland?
Being Scottish doesn't imply any particular race since even today people can trace their ancestry back to several different and totally separate origins, the main ones being Celtic, Pictish and Viking each of which occupied parts of Scotland in the distant past. To be Scottish you just need to be born in the country. So I think you would just say that you had Scottish ancestry whatever your actual genetic origins.

Always nice to be reminded about good old days:)

Maybe that the reason, why nobody understand me:(

Last edited:
annndddd back on topic please ;)

what is it with the lack of footage and reviews...

your reviewers all left the country ?:confused:

I am wondering how many of these beta testers who think of their cam as freebie, and not bother to post any review or feedback?

Hi, I got my X cam yesterday afternoon. So I spent the evening to try to accommodate with it. I like it's form factor and I quickly manage to connect my smartphone to it via WiFi being able to start recording videos and even taking some still pictures. The app is very complex and I look forward to be fully be able to test all the tweaks.
This morning I mounted on my car windshield with the suction mount supplied and the X Cam. All recordings were at 5 minutes, full HD and I here is a small example:
Please take into consideration that is BETA sample unit.

Back