Joovuu X cam footage

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Well here is a little daytime footage in the format 1080p / 30 as i am not yet able to get on my camera to change things up.
The clips are 5 minute as thats the setting my camera came with, again i can not make changes on my camera yet.

I have no idea if WDR/HDR is on and i assume the IQ setting is Normal ( lowest setting ) as the bitrate is just around 10000 kbps VBR

The sound is there but there is a little static there too.

I will update this post with links to RAW footage on MEGA, but for some reason my upload there is mindnumming slow at 10% of what my connection can deliver :rolleyes:

These clips are about 360 mb in size.

https://mega.nz/#!f9wQGRrK!8Bh9Uo1WWaWceRTWNqRfZB4ckbRx6_uD0gsB0uz0LuY

https://mega.nz/#!Gp5BTIoB!2Wm1BVhYw9f0q_keCAsBG5c48EEM2t4UNmEXVsa0jtY

Please remember this is beta firmware and hardware and erly in the process.

PS. will allso do some recordings with camera outside on the front of my car, so we dont have those annoying refelctions of my dashbord.
Assume i will make some of those tomorrow.

Last edited:
Nice job done by you!
Mine is in Germany - Leipzig. Maybe in 1-2 days I will get it as well.

You need to fit the CPL...

Looks OK otherwise :)

0806 glass allmost fit, but i have misplaced the thing that hold the glass in the 0806.

Dont get it, i normally dont misplace stuff like that.

camera go on roof tomorrow for a 100 % clear view, that is untill i hit a bug with it.

0806 glass allmost fit, but i have misplaced the thing that hold the glass in the 0806.

Dont get it, i normally dont misplace stuff like that.

camera go on roof tomorrow for a 100 % clear view, that is untill i hit a bug with it.
:)

I dont get it why i cant a upload full speed to MEGA when i allways DL full speed from there, the traffic gotta go thru the same wires.
But upload is like it go thru China and every bit have to be manually inspected :(

A CPL filter is needed. Clip JX2 You can't read the license plate at 0:46, but as you get around the corner its get better.

PS. There also needed a language filter at 2:54o_O

I see you got a little chip off at the lower left side of you windscreen or is it just a big fly there have been squash.

Last edited:
well now you see & hear why i dont use sound on my recordings, and i am trying to be avare of the runnng camera here.

Allso proof i think in english, and talk it too when i am alone, its not for the enjoyment of you guys i speak english on these recordings.

PS. The one i got is the white van in front of me, he was on his damm "fruit phone" for miles, and starting a new call as soon as one ended.

But my Right side innovv C3 got him good so he go on youtube soon :mad:

Yeah that chip allmost been there since day 1 with this car :rolleyes: funny thing when i had used cars i never had any chip problems, but as soon as i started to buy new cars i get chips within a month or 2.

I use that chip as my sight to pretend snipe or call in bombstrike on bad drivers in front of me :D another reason for me to mute my dashcams ;) immature fun on my part.

If its really bad i call in a fully loaded B52 and ask it to unload on this mofo :mad:

Last edited:
I dont get it why i cant a upload full speed to MEGA when i allways DL full speed from there, the traffic gotta go thru the same wires.
ADSL internet connection...?

Cable 80/60 mbit, so i should be able to UL 3 mb every second at least.

As my line bench right now doing other stuff and still uploading to MEGA.
4510255079.png

My UL to mega start out on 400 Kb/s and then drop to around 50 or even stall at times, did a DL from there a hour ago and it was full speed.

Mega does seem very random in terms of upload speeds mate - sometimes it's as simple as closing the browser you're doing and swapping to another and it speeds up. Sometimes I swap from Chrome to IE and then it maxes out the upload speed of my connection.

P.S. I'm guessing you've already done it but @DashCamMan can set up a private forum for the testing users if there's stuff you'd like to do behind closed doors during the beta phase :)

No need we have that on joovuus own forum.
But i promised you guys some footage to oogle at, and i will do my best to deliver ;)

Will try to see if there is a firefox addon to mega or somthing, or dig out old explorer for a go, forst file is allmost done now. ( should have been a seconds upload )

Try IE mate as sometimes that works better than other browsers for Mega :)

on IE now, and its a lot faster, but have noy yet crossed into megabytes /s only 300-400 Kb/s

But offcourse thats a lot faster then 50 Kb/s

Allways get full speed when i UL to google drive, maybe i should open another g-mail for more space there.

It could be QoS being applied by your cable provider mate or just a dodgy peer somewhere between you. Are you using wifi or Ethernet?

Rj45 all the way :cool:

After taunting mega with a google drive upload speed seem to have picked uo on mega, it was reading 800 Kb/s last i looked.

Just did another DL test on one of nikos mega filed and i max it out.

OOPs thats KB/s

bits bytes :rolleyes: it really shouldent be so close with those 2 things. :D

Allso just cheked out my microsoft drive thingy, ther speed seemed prettty mondane too.

both RAW file links are up now, in the future i will make sure to have it all ready before i hit the keybord.

Tomorrow i will make reflection free footage for the ppl. :)

Maga must be buisy ATM i only DL 2MB/s right now, it was 6 erlier :cool:

A CPL filter is needed. Clip JX2 You can't read the license plate at 0:46, but as you get around the corner its get better.

only running at 10mbit isn't going to get much detail with the A7, need to wait for the higher bitrate samples before judging

only running at 10mbit isn't going to get much detail with the A7, need to wait for the higher bitrate samples before judging
This is one of the reasons I am waiting to post footage. The camera is looking good though.

Back