JooVuu X Camera

if the camera turns out ok...

Do you have any intention to supply it to other sellers so people can chose who to buy it from in view of you recent "drop of the ball" and apology....

hehe you are right jokiin, but i assume its just a case of small hand :)

I like the clip, i was wishing i had one of those yesterday.

On some cams people have shown the black lens housing turns color over time. I believe it turns purple. Are you sure your lens housing will remain black over time?

is that bigger than previous or just looks like it in the photos?

In the first post of this thread Dan provided the dimensions of the X ....... "Case dimensions in mm: 60(L)x42(W)x18(H.) - including lens : 72(L)x42(W)x18(L)". These photos seem about right. I think because of the camera's resemblance to the Mobius there is an illusion and natural assumption that it was smaller than it is as until now the images of the camera have not included anything that demonstrates the scale.

Camera looks great, BTW.

Last edited by a moderator:
On some cams people have shown the black lens housing turns color over time. I believe it turns purple. Are you sure your lens housing will remain black over time?

I believe you are referring to the Mobius C lens aluminum bezels that turned a bronze color. It was just a bad batch of anodizing that is unlikely to occur again.

clip idea is great, wander if helmet months would be supplied as standard? also will the lens will be rotate'ble?

In the first post of this thread Dan provided the dimensions of the X ....... "Case dimensions in mm: 60(L)x42(W)x18(H.) - including lens : 72(L)x42(W)x18(L)". These photos seem about right. I think because of the camera's resemblance to the Mobius there is an illusion and natural assumption that it was smaller than it is as until now the images of the camera have not included anything that demonstrates the scale.

Camera looks great, BTW.

I think as @kamkar1 mentioned it's a case of small hands making it look bigger

I think as @kamkar1 mentioned it's a case of small hands making it look bigger

Perhaps. I questioned that too before making my post and one way or another it's a question of scale. It does look big. Before posting I held a Mobius in my left hand just like in the first image and measured it too. Then I considered the size of the wedding ring and the size of the fingers compared to my hand concluding the photos seem "about" right. A Mobius is 60mm (L) x 36mm (W) x 18mm (H). Holding a ruler against a Mobius I can see how the additional width could make the camera seem much larger. The much bigger lens bezel on the X seems to add to the effect.

Last edited:
if it's Emma that is holding it she's only tiny so it would look bigger in her hand

Emma? Dan's other half? :)

Well, aside from measuring and guessing about the size from the photos I suppose ultimately Dan will have to answer the question about whether the camera is really bigger than the previous version. What is interesting to me is that the camera looks different in size depending upon which of the photos one is viewing which is why I've tried to go by the original posted measurements.

I guess , size comparison with a tin of pop is needed here ;)
iz1F8WbBOGkRs.jpg

iTJHqXzWGMMz4.jpg

easier for me when I've met them of course

the first photo above has a view out the window, that's in China going by what's in the background

Reminds me of certain industrial environments I've been in elsewhere but looking closer I see those are bars on the windows!

it's pretty much the standard look out the window anywhere in Shenzhen or other similar manufacturing areas

it's pretty much the standard look out the window anywhere in Shenzhen or other similar manufacturing areas

My dad was a manufacturer in NYC. I grew up in places looking much like that, perhaps a bit older looking and red bricks instead of white but it all looks very familiar to me.

Back