JooVuu X Camera

It is interesting that with all the build-up and hype leading up to the release of the JooVuu X camera that virtually every discussion about the camera went completely dead. These are the first posts to this thread in 24 days. After more than two years as a DCT member I can't recall another camera where this has happened.

The first actual large mass production this month will pick up momentum again.
The SGZC12RC had a very slow first few months as well.

I understand, but the camera has indeed been shipped and I might have expected to hear more feedback and reaction than we have by now from the excited new owners considering the ummm......"expectations".

I understand, but the camera has indeed been shipped and I might have expected to hear more feedback and reaction than we have by now from the excited new owners considering the ummm......"expectations".

not much feedback could also be a positive, people with problems are generally the first to post

not much feedback could also be a positive, people with problems are generally the first to post

That's true; perhaps you're right. On the other hand with a camera like this one often sees new owners posting examples of videos they're excited about and discussing their experiences. I guess it's just that looking through all the different threads on the camera I was just struck that there has literally not been a single post for weeks, so that's what I found odd. Time will tell.....

yeah I noticed it has been quiet also, perhaps in part that's seasonal with people doing the Christmas/New Year thing

We haven't shipped very many of these yet actually. I have several customers waiting for the first mass production batch this month.

yeah I noticed it has been quiet also, perhaps in part that's seasonal with people doing the Christmas/New Year thing

I thought people got all excited about playing with and showing off their new Christmas toys.:D Like I said, time will tell.

I'll post some aviation video from the Flight Club I'm part of in the near future. We just put two JooVuu X in the Cessna.

I am also waiting for more feedback. It looks like Amazon (pier28) sold two...
The truth is that in this price range that are many other options.

It was a few more than 2, most were sold direct non-Amazon.

On the same subject you would be surprised how few Amazon shoppers actually leave Amazon reviews for our other products. (bought vs left a review)

Happy Customers don't leave many reviews or forum posts.
Un-Happy Customers will move in for the review kill though.

I never leave reviews, i dont see a reason to do that when i have gotten what i paied for, on the other hand i allso dont leave negative reviews cuz when i dont leave posetive ones leaving a negative one would be unfair.

There is a fjew exemptions, but they are all local and tied up to Danish government institutions or former public institutions that have now been privatized.

Those i will trashtalk, and i think thats fair judging on how bad they perform and me beeing a tax payer.
Sadly there is little here i can praise for outside of what is expected performance :(

All of that beeing said i allways make a mental note of ppl and so that do right by me or other ppl, and there is plenty of room for more of that kind of ppl and businesses & what not, but sadly things seem to move in the other direction.

I allso dont use things like "like" ( okay in here i do but thats allso it ) and suscribe / follow and what not, i make a comment if i feel like its needed and if its somthing i want to keep a track on i bookmark the place in my browser.

My google circles is the size of a . :D so small its not really a circle.
Dont have any "friends" on any internet site / social media, but there is some ppl here and there i respect and feel as friendly towards as i can allow myself to do beeing that it is ppl i never met in real life.

Last edited:
Sorry I have not posted much here in terms of the X camera. I have been a bit active over at the JooVuu forum.
As most of you may or may not know I was lucky to be picked to Beta test the X. I love using the X on my hat.
I use it on my hat more then I use it in my car.

Sorry I have not posted much here in terms of the X camera. I have been a bit active over at the JooVuu forum.
As most of you may or may not know I was lucky to be picked to Beta test the X. I love using the X on my hat.
I use it on my hat more then I use it in my car.

that's probably another point why not much talk, there is another forum

Back