Next version of Mobius?

In 3 hours they had sold about 5 of them according to the real-time ebay stats....

The M2 Mobius has finally landed!

It became available for sale on eBay this morning but the listing was promptly removed. From the looks of things they sold out almost immediately as some people have reported confirmations and tracking numbers, including me! :p

I think there's a few spare still :rolleyes: https://www.ebay.com/itm/152173086360

I wonder how real time that really is. In any event the listing was removed right after I placed my order.

I wonder how real time that really is. In any event the listing was removed right after I placed my order.

Well I refreshed the page and one went down....then it took another hour or so before it went down again...and now they're on 8...when I placed my office supplies order this morning on ebay the listing went down immediately so I would assume it's pretty realtime.

Who knows.

Well I refreshed the page and one went down....then it took another hour or so before it went down again...and now they're on 8...when I placed my office supplies order this morning on ebay the listing went down immediately so I would assume it's pretty realtime.

Who knows.

I see it too now...8 sold....and 992 available! :)

Well, I'm looking forward to getting one and putting it through its paces.

And i am looking forward to see and hear what ppl think off it, first and foremost i am looking forward to see more raw footage i can DL.

Having just ordered the new M2, I started looking around for 10 pin USB cables and have discovered that they are much harder to find than I had been expecting. Even eletoponline365 isn't selling cables like they did with the original Mobius. Monoprice doesn't sell them either. I found one very expensive blue colored 16 footer on eBay.

This could prove to be a problem and so far there is virtually no information about this anywhere on the RCgroups discussions. I've contacted eletoponline365 and am waiting to hear what they say.

Does anyone else have any information about this, or 10 pin USB cables in general?

Last edited:
No.

But by chance and unrelated to the M2 i found that the non standard plug on the Innovv cameras was nothing new, turned out i had a old rollei bullet camera that used the same plug in the camera.

Do share what you find out "Dash"

Having just ordered the new M2, I started looking around for 10 pin USB cables and have discovered that they are much harder to find than I had been expecting. Even eletoponline365 isn't selling cables like they did with the original Mobius. Monoprice doesn't sell them either. I found one very expensive blue colored 10 footer on eBay.

This could prove to be a problem and so far there is virtually no information about this anywhere on the RCgroups discussions. I've contacted eletoponline365 and am waiting to hear what they say.

Does anyone else have any information about this, or 10 pin USB cables in general?

5pin cables will still be able to work and charge the M2 and data transfer, it will just be slower. Not unless they have a none-standard pin layout, which they could, then everyone really is up **** creek.

Cheers,

5pin cables will still be able to work and charge the M2 and data transfer, it will just be slower. Not unless they have a none-standard pin layout, which they could, then everyone really is up **** creek.

Cheers,

Thanks Dan! That's a relief! :)

And i am looking forward to see and hear what ppl think off it, first and foremost i am looking forward to see more raw footage i can DL.

+1

I just can't keep on buying camera's unfortunately, it's been a long wait and I bought something else in the meantime.....

But with many others (I guess) I'm very interested in seeing some user footage....!!

Manual PDF say
"USB connector
The M2 uses a 10 pin Mini USB connector. The connector is compatible with all
standard mini USB cables for USB data transfer and
charging."

Yeah, I saw that too, but it looks exactly the same as a 5 pin connector, or not?

They look about the same I think.

Edit: Wait, I see what you mean. The port on the camera shows a 5 pin plug receptacle.

pins.jpg

Last edited:
Manual PDF say
"USB connector
The M2 uses a 10 pin Mini USB connector. The connector is compatible with all
standard mini USB cables for USB data transfer and
charging."

thanks, so this connector looks exactly the same (since it's compatible
with all standard mini USB cables for USB data transfer and charging), but has 5 more pins?!?

Wauw, didn't see that coming....

I assume extra pins might be not in use or for something else but the normal features of a USB plug.

Perhaps the extra pins are for the AV out and what not.

thanks, so this connector looks exactly the same (since it's compatible
with all standard mini USB cables for USB data transfer and charging), but has 5 more pins?!?

Wauw, didn't see that coming....

That photo makes things confusing. We need to learn more about this, I guess.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Mobius 2 / M2 5
Back