Pre-Purchase questions...?

We don't care about the hundreds of cameras they sold before, what we care about are the ones they're selling now, and by now I mean in the last 6 or 7 months.
We? Who's we? Why do you feel entitled to speak on behalf of others?

How many people reported faults in the past 7 months matching those you allege your Mobius suffered from? Don't be vague, please quote numbers & names.

Turning to the specifics of your 'faulty' Mobius, you criticised it's video quality by comparison with two other DashCams, yet you did not post a simultaneously shot video clip comparison in support of your argument. Which is the only objective evidence worth a light. The odd frame grab doesn't prove anything about the overall performance of a camera.

2 of the frame grabs you uploaded in support of your argument were from clips shot on different days. In all of your 8 Mobius vs AT11DA frame grabs, I subjectively prefer the Mobius results, & I think that an insurance claims handler or police officer would prefer them too. We're shooting evidence to prove our innocence in the event of an accident, not filming a remake of Vanishing Point.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

By your own admission, your Mobius wasn't firmly affixed to the car windscreen, yet you expected it to produce good video quality while being shaken about!

I believe that @petepete acquired many 'faulty' Mobius cams from @JooVuu that had been returned by customers. I believe that most of them proved to be fault-free. Perhaps yours would also fall into this category?

Last edited:
I believe that @petepete acquired many 'faulty' Mobius cams from @JooVuu that had been returned by customers. I believe that most of them proved to be fault-free. Perhaps yours would also fall into this category?

return rate and failure rate are very different for any product

6 were faulty (obviously had 12v put on them as charging circuit blown), but had good lens (sold for £12) and good bigger batteries also sold.

7 had the settings tampered with to make the picture black and simply required adjusting and 11 were perfect.

I have no idea why JV sold the job lot of 80 odd cameras for a price they fetched 15 times less than selling them on ebay and I havnt had one return and have received ecstatic feedback..

sold 3 0805 s this week for £40 delivered.

I get the impression there are a lot of returns from people who have a fiddle and change there minds and return them in the 14 days which is a bit of a nightmare for sellers.

Only mistake I made was not paying the extra £100 for two working koonlungs someone else got on here as I had 2 buyers wanting to pay £140 each for them as I came to sell the one I had....

Last edited:
It's our policy not to comment on returns and what we do with them. Whoever we sell them to has the right to use their judgement and do what they see fit with the cameras. Any benefits or consequences of those actions will be purely that person(s)/companies.

I would hand you back a large % of the profit If you had another job lot to sell;)

And I think it great you off load them and don't try and pass them off as new.

very ethical..

I don't know what you ar aiming at with these 2 posts, but the experience in the 1st post was with eletoponline365, not Webbex. The only thing I noticed there was that the guy at Webbex didn't know that we can save a current clip by pressing M button while recording, that's a well known feature of te mobius, and not knowing that will make a reseller a little silly, this says nothing about their service, warranty or way of treating customers. This far Webbex does everything OK with me.

Besides, eletoponline365 wasn't treating me crappy, just shows how difficult it is sometimes to communicate with these suppliers in China. Technically I still have a lot of faith in the fact that they are very well aware of what they are doing, and they still supply very nice camera.

Don't forget that if you buy something when it's all new and great, after a year, or 2, you are so much used to it, that you easily start to get unsatisfied, not because the product is performing less, but because "better" ones pop up, and now you want something better, well, at least I do...

Back