"Real World" Questions on the DC

Finally, got around to driving in the evening. I found the clip to be a little too dark. I've adjusted the EV again back to 0. I changed it because day video, things were too bright / washed out, especially white cars, they appeared to be "loud".

we still have some fine tuning to do with image quality settings but that is something that will evolve over time once we get a wider variety of feedback in all sorts of usage scenarios

Finally, got around to driving in the evening. I found the clip to be a little too dark. I've adjusted the EV again back to 0. I changed it because day video, things were too bright / washed out, especially white cars, they appeared to be "loud".
I was also using the filter then with a tint so maybe it'll be ok..

moment like this you wish you had a bull bar on the front, then you just sit there and let him run into you and PIT manoeuvre himself.

Make sure to get your serial number before you apply the foam tape unless you've already registered for the extended warranty.
3M EVA foam pad can be applied over the camera windshield mount, this way serial number on main dvr will be visible. Of course with dashcam frequent mount/dismount serial number may wore out after some time, but I believe most people leave it mounted in car for overnight and remove it only when really needed. Still it is worth to write down product serial number and register on SG website for extended warranty and FW updates.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

3M EVA foam pad can be applied over the camera windshield mount, this way serial number on main dvr will be visible. Of course with dashcam frequent mount/dismount serial number may wore out after some time, but I believe most people leave it mounted in car for overnight and remove it only when really needed. Still it is worth to write down product serial number and register on SG website for extended warranty and FW updates.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk
+1

@traveler When I was exporting a video, i got a notification about an LGPL license and needed to go on some webiste to get a GPL license. I clicked ok thinking it would take me to the website because it said it was, but nothing come of it.

I think it has something to do with being able to export both channels? That would be a great option, to export only 1 channel, or both in one video file.

EDIT:

AAslNct.png

Last edited:
3M EVA foam pad can be applied over the camera windshield mount,

it will work better if applied to the back of the camera, more important if the camera will be removed often, they're not really intended to be removed often though

Hopefully someone can help me out first off this is my first post I've been lurking for a while when I initially purchased this can as a preorder back in September but I got my cam installed when I was initially setting it up everything was working fine it was recording I could access the menu etc now I have everything set in place and the front can just beeps every few seconds like something is wrong I'll hit the menu button and it takes a photo I assume, I tried resetting it with the button on the left side and still the same issue so if anybody has an idea of what's going on I'm all ears.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hopefully someone can help me out first off this is my first post I've been lurking for a while when I initially purchased this can as a preorder back in September but I got my cam installed when I was initially setting it up everything was working fine it was recording I could access the menu etc now I have everything set in place and the front can just beeps every few seconds like something is wrong I'll hit the menu button and it takes a photo I assume, I tried resetting it with the button on the left side and still the same issue so if anybody has an idea of what's going on I'm all ears.

Beeping means there is no card inserted, or the card inserted needs to be formatted. If you check the card on your computer with the included card reader does it seem to be ok?

Beeping means there is no card inserted, or the card inserted needs to be formatted. If you check the card on your computer with the included card reader does it seem to be ok?
I just ran it through the computer everything checked out ok plugged it back in and it's good to go now thank you.

I just ran it through the computer everything checked out ok plugged it back in and it's good to go now thank you.

you'll get beeps if there's a communication issue with the rear camera also, always make sure the plugs are firmly inserted

i found if rear camera unplugged it wont beep if rear camera is faulty it will beep.

you'll get beeps if there's a communication issue with the rear camera also, always make sure the plugs are firmly inserted
That's probably what my problem was but I'm good now I'm absolutely loving this setup was well worth the wait

I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere along the line already, but what's the recommended card for the DC? Looking to get 128gb +

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I didnt realize there was a thick and a thin mount. Why 2 different sizes?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

best thing is set the lens to the desired angle with the CPL fitted and hold the camera up to the glass with the mount in place, if the thin mount gives you enough clearance use that, if you find due to windscreen angle you need the thicker mount then use that

Back