SG Dual Camera set up?

So, if I don't care about cheap can I have one now? :D

no. we do have working versions but they're not ready for release
Are you looking for volunteers for field testing? ;)

there will be some units given out to selected testers

same applies for some other models we are working on also

Happy to help test, provide feedback/review and also pay for the test unit..............

I tried searching for this question on the thread but to no avail...

Will said new dual cam feature GPS?

Certainly interested then!
Would GPS be built into control unit or remote mounted?

Is it possible to have a note of what is in development and when it will be available?

My existing camera is tapping out, so need a replacement in the near future - ideally dual camera with remote contol box - so just need to know if I can buy that very soon or should get a cheap unit meantime while I wait on this (or whatever else you have about to launch that would suit my needs) - thanks

Is it possible to have a note of what is in development and when it will be available?...
It's very possible - but I doubt SG wants to let their competition know what they're doing. :eek:

It's very possible - but I doubt SG wants to let their competition know what they're doing. :eek:

Given the lead time to get to market (1 year+ ).......advising what is about to launch shouldn't be an issue, should it?!

I just want to know if I should hold off for something arriving soon, or buy something to use in the interim............

Given the lead time to get to market (1 year+ ).......advising what is about to launch shouldn't be an issue, should it?!...

I'm sure every manufacturer has their own views on that. For years the software industry was notorious for announcing 'vaporware' (a product that would never materialize) for the sole purpose of keeping potential customers on the hook instead of buying a competing product. I'd prefer that scenario not be repeated....

...I just want to know if I should hold off for something arriving soon, or buy something to use in the interim............
The information in this thread is probably as good as you're going to get. You know that 'something' is coming - probably in the first quarter of the year. Only you can decide if waiting is a viable option for you.

Back