SG7LA50G

Good news, I presume it won't be available here before christmas though?

Any updates?

Our shipment was supposed to be delivered today, but there was an unexpected glitch in the DHL computer. It's all sorted and the shipment is set to arrive at our office tomorrow. After a quick QA, I'll get to play digital Santa Claus soon! :) Stand by for photos, and an unboxing video.

Last edited:
The DHL computer i am using to keep track on the PTZ camera i had to buy for my friend is working fine, the seller upgraded me from regular mail to DHL fast shipping.
And they say its not good to put all your eggs in one basket, but this factory outlet have been good to me lately :)

The camera is comming out of 香港 "Hong kong"

Sadly its not my new toy, but its still me that get to have all the fun of putting the 5 kilo up on the wall and getting it to run :cool:

Our shipment was supposed to be delivered today, but there was an unexpected glitch in the DHL computer. It's all sorted and the shipment is set to arrive at our office tomorrow. After a quick QA, I'll get to play digital Santa Claus soon! :) Stand by for photos, and an unboxing video.

I paid for 2 day shipping (to Texas) so do you expect to ship them out by Friday or Saturday?

I will ship these out by tomorrow for sure. 2-day priority should be delivered by the weekend. USPS has special Sunday delivery in the month of December as well.

I will ship these out by tomorrow for sure. 2-day priority should be delivered by the weekend. USPS has special Sunday delivery in the month of December as well.

Thank you. It will be a Merry Christmas!!

Any suggestions on hardware for hardwiring this unit to the fuse box?

I can't wait to see videos of how it looks and performs.

dc72394e1cbdebe930c2cb4f4a15339b.jpg

Nice stuff :)
For Christmas i will get a lot to eat at my little sisters house, and she will as usioal not have me help do the dishes after the pig out.

Sadly the presents for the "little" ones my sister have will be modest from my side this year :oops:

These are beautiful. I love how it slides right into the track for a solid snap in mount. You'll be happy to know the VHB stick tape is all black. (not grey) The Ambarella menu is beautiful. The lens adjustment is spring loaded and very easy to adjust, yet stable.

Testing is going great so far, and I'm shipping as many orders as I can before USPS closes in about 1 hour. Just boxed up the very first order now. I'll go into more detail on all the good stuff once I create an unboxing review soon. This is going to be a popular product, have a good feeling.

for anyone that does get one shipped already we have a firmware update due in a day or two as well, we can follow up directly about that, once that's out we'll always ship with the latest version anyway

Everything is good to go, all pre-orders are now shipped. (heading to post office shortly) You should have received an email with tracking number. I recently figured out how to use a USPS "End of Day" form to so all my shipments get scanned in immediately. This allows the tracking information to be updated right away which is especially nice for my international customers.

I didn't have time to customize the email template so you'll noticed it contains information about the Panorama. (disregard) A PDF quick start guide and user manual will be ready soon. I will of course have a much nicer email template created for future orders.

Welcome to Club Street Guardian everyone! (Street Guardians of the Galaxy?)

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Street Guardian 7