SG7LA50G

Everything is good to go, all pre-orders are now shipped. (heading to post office shortly) You should have received an email with tracking number. I recently figured out how to use a USPS "End of Day" form to so all my shipments gets scanned in immediately. This allows the tracking information to be updated right away which is especially nice for my international customers.

I didn't have time to customize the email template so you'll noticed it contains information about the Panorama. (disregard) A PDF quick start guide and user manual will be ready soon. I will of course have a much nicer email template created for future orders.

Welcome to Club Street Guardian everyone! (Street Guardians of the Galaxy?)

Thank you for going the extra mile(s) to get these out!

Hey guys, long time reader, first post on the forums.

Purchased 2 of the CDV300X from FoxOffer on eBay on December 4th. 2 weeks later and the only update is that the cams have left China :(. This was after an upgrade to EMS post.

PayPal says I have to wait until Jan 3 before I can file an item not received claim (30 days after date of purchase)

Just wanted to warn others (about price) as I contacted Jon at Pier28 and decided to go with FoxOffer for the price

It basically breaks down like this:
Pier28
Unit price : 190 usd plus shipping
FoxOffer
Unit price : 130 usd plus free shipping

Now the SG comes with a 32gb memory card whereas the CDV does not

That's 130 (unit) + 20 (memory) = 150 usd

Price difference is about 40 usd each

Add in the fact that warranty is NorthAmerican (for us Canadians), shipping will be "quicker" and there appears to be better firmware support. Seems to be worth the 40 in hindsight

The fact that I purchased 2 for front and rear swayed my decision due to the savings

Hoping the items don't arrive so that I can rethink my purchase and hopefully get these sometime before summer once more stock is available.

Now UK, Ireland and other EU country customers can buy SG7LA50G locally from me, shipped same or next business day by national Irish Post ( AnPost ) or Express GLS Courier.
GLS Courier: Next day delivery within Ireland, 1-2 business days to UK, or 3-5 days to other EU countries.
1 year local EU warranty, after-sales and service.
Accept Paypal.

I am in the middle of opening my online store. Will be ready soon. My first introduction is HERE.
Meanwhile I can process all orders via PM ( personal message ): click on my username "niko", then click "start a conversation".

Thanks to @jokiin for allowing me to introduce myself on this thread.

SG7LA50G (1).jpg

SG7LA50G (2).jpg

SG7LA50G (3).jpg

SG7LA50G (4).jpg

SG7LA50G (5).jpg

SG7LA50G (6).jpg

SG7LA50G (7).jpg

SG7LA50G (8).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As I said in your other thread:

Congratulations Niko, I think we can all say you've done your homework first. Customers will be happy to have added local Street Guardian sales and support. I look forward to seeing the well deserved retailer logo on your avatar soon. :)

[QUOTE="Pier28, Welcome to Club Street Guardian everyone! (Street Guardians of the Galaxy?)[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jon, got my email, thanks for quick turnaround.

We want the first impressions to knock everyone's socks off, so stand by :)
(soon)

surely with these being sent out there is some footage somewhere ?

surely with these being sent out there is some footage somewhere ?

It was pouring rain and dark here by the time I had a chance to install a production model in my car. I'll drive around tomorrow and capture some footage. I know a new firmware is 2 days away as well and wanted to post the latest. PQ Improvements will always be evolving on all Street Guardian products.

Nice Niko :)

I assume you will be carrying a fjew other products too ?

Thanks for order cameras from foxoffer, we upgrade Singapore Post to Singapore EMS for free, wish you will receive it soon.
But not happy to receive your paypal claim about not received products. Also it seems you want to refuse to receive the package even the package arrived local post office.
For the shipping time, due to the busy season, it take longer time than usual, also for post service, when the package is on the way from one country to another country, it can not show tracking details.
Once the package arrived Canada, you can see more details from Canada Post.
I'd appreciated your understand.

Hey guys, long time reader, first post on the forums.

Purchased 2 of the CDV300X from FoxOffer on eBay on December 4th. 2 weeks later and the only update is that the cams have left China :(. This was after an upgrade to EMS post.

PayPal says I have to wait until Jan 3 before I can file an item not received claim (30 days after date of purchase)

Hoping the items don't arrive so that I can rethink my purchase and hopefully get these sometime before summer once more stock is available.

For the shipping time, due to the busy season, it take longer time than usual, also for post service, when the package is on the way from one country to another country, it can not show tracking details.
Once the package arrived Canada, you can see more details from Canada Post.
I'd appreciated your understand.

Sometime it is out of control even there is the tracking info there, no further update.

Thanks for order cameras from foxoffer, we upgrade Singapore Post to Singapore EMS for free, wish you will receive it soon.
But not happy to receive your paypal claim about not received products. Also it seems you want to refuse to receive the package even the package arrived local post office.

To be clear, the package left Singapore a week ago with no updates.

Not looking to hijack this thread as it is dedicated to the SG product.

My original post in this section was simply to warn people who have mentioned that the CDV and SG products are the same aside from the price. It has become painfully clear after waiting for some hope that a package is actually on it's way, that there is a major difference with buying local (leaving the firmware differences out of discussion for now since I have zero exposure to either unit).

How about we keep our dialogue contained to the open PayPal case and not in this thread?

Last edited:
Everything Pier28 ships domestic AND international has immediate tracking plus is fully insured. (3rd party, lightning fast resolutions, only had to make 1 claim all year so far)

To be clear, the package left Singapore a week ago with no updates.

Not looking to hijack this thread as it is dedicated to the SG product.

My original post in this section was simply to warn people who have mentioned that the CDV and SG products are the same aside from the price. It has become painfully clear after waiting for some hope that a package is actually on it's way, that there is a major difference with buying local (leaving the firmware differences out of discussion for now since I have zero exposure to either unit).

How about we keep our dialogue contained to the open PayPal case and not in this thread?
Normally I don't want to talk to0 much about similar products like A118, CDV and SG products, of course I will not talk these similar cameras in future.
Below is the tracking link:
http://www.17track.net/en/result/post-details.shtml?nums=EX012232554SG
According to the tracking status, I think it is normal, no problem for the shipping.
But I hope this will not happen as you said:"If and when a delivery attempt is made I plan on refusing the package and marking the item as "return to sender".
No problem to keep the dialogue on the open Paypal case, but I think I should say something here. We always try to do our best, that is why we upgrade to EMS for free when you order 2 cameras.

Any videos yet? I'm interested in night performance

Got my SG7LA50G and installed it without too much trouble. Video quality is seems pretty good so far. Any chance of adding a feature in the firmware to disable startup and shutdown chimes? I prefer the camera to be totally stealth.

Where area you based? Mine arrived in the UK Xmas eve, so hopefully I should get it before new year. Hope you enjoy setting up etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Street Guardian 7