Street Guardian has the SG9665GC listed

then try to claim warranty.

then try to claim warranty.

There will always be dodgy people in this world. Bad karma to them and hope their dash cams blow up in their faces :p

good customer service. hope you also gave them a lesson on how to hardwire properly. that's why I asked first before, don't wanna put 12v through a 5v device.

good customer service. hope you also gave them a lesson on how to hardwire properly. that's why I asked first before, don't wanna put 12v through a 5v device.

replacements always come with a lot of further info, can't afford to go replacing things due to user error too often

wonder how many others out there have done the same thing and thought, "damn, I stuffed it, my fault, cant warranty that", then bought a new one not even trying to return it.

wonder how many others out there have done the same thing and thought, "damn, I stuffed it, my fault, cant warranty that", then bought a new one not even trying to return it.
That would be describing me.

In the market for my 1st dashcam, been watching this thread for a month or so. Want something decent, seems to tick the boxes, and impressed by the level of feedback / support / customer service here. I'm in NZ so can't buy from Pier28 - any idea when this will hit the dealers here? Have checked the various dealers on http://www.streetguardian.info/where-to-buy/ - only a couple seem to list products on their websites. No idea what pricing will be like here, expecting somewhat higher than US as usual - any forum member discounts available in NZ? ;-) Cheers.

send an email to Rich at Zeroflex industries (listed on that page), he's the NZ distributor, if any problem let me know

Hi, long time lurker joined up having the same price question for Australia purchase. Do I emails sales@streetguardian.info as mentioned on the site? Great forum btw, very helpful when researching cams. I think it's time I replaced the G1W.

Hi, long time lurker joined up having the same price question for Australia purchase. Do I emails sales@streetguardian.info as mentioned on the site? Great forum btw, very helpful when researching cams.

you can email your details to that address and we'll let you know once they're available and any special launch offer applicable, by the time they ship, clear customs etc it will probably be 10 to 14 days before they're ready to go

Wow, ink wasn't even dry on my post. ;) Unlike Jaycar who yesterday left me standing waiting at the counter while he kept answering the phone.

Wow, ink wasn't even dry on my post. ;) Unlike Jaycar who yesterday left me standing waiting at the counter while he kept answering the phone.

Jaycar, yeah that's a really strange business model that grew once DSE stopped selling components and they were pretty much the only place left, they certainly sell an odd variety of stuff these days, all backed up by lacklustre service, still around though so I guess they make money doing what they do and people just put up with it

Back