A dual channel system isn't very ideal to move from car to car especially if you plan to tuck the wires in for a pro install.

You could however just use the front camera for a rental car. (and take advantage of the 60FPS single channel mode)

There is a suction cup mount option coming soon that will worth with SG9665GC/SGGCX2 (and should worth with SG9663DC)

Red "Shehorn" Trim Tool Crowbar "thing" helps you push wires into the car's plastic trim etc
The trim tools are very handy for other things around the house. I have several nice touch.

A dual channel system isn't very ideal to move from car to car especially if you plan to tuck the wires in for a pro install.

You could however just use the front camera for a rental car. (and take advantage of the 60FPS single channel mode)

There is a suction cup mount option coming soon that will work with SG9665GC/SGGCX2 (and should work with SG9663DC)

Red "Shehorn" Trim Tool Crowbar "thing" helps you push wires into the car's plastic trim etc
Yeah I meant for the front camera only. I'll leave the rear camera in my main car but for example right now it has a bent wheel so I need to drive my old beater until I get a new wheel. Thank you!

I think this has been asked and answered before.
Can I use the power supply from my existing 6995GC cam for this?

I think this has been asked and answered before.
Can I use the power supply from my existing 6995GC cam for this?

yes and no, it's the same power supply, but the plug is 90 degree on the DC to keep the cables tucked in neatly, a straight connector will stick out

Do you know when the parking mode kit will be available with the dashcam? How much more expensive will it get if its included?

Q1 next year, won't be too expensive, should be around $30 retail
What sort of parking mode functionality will it add? Will it work the same way as the X2? That wasn't very reliable for me, but then again the whole camera was pretty pants in the reliability department lol!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

To clarify for everyone else, you’re talking about the “Panorama X2” from a few years ago. There is another new Street Guardian product and it’s called the “SGGCX2” which might also be referred to as X2 now as well.

What sort of parking mode functionality will it add? Will it work the same way as the X2? That wasn't very reliable for me, but then again the whole camera was pretty pants in the reliability department lol!

to be honest I don't know how the X2 parking mode worked so not sure about that

ours is a 3 wire connection, we can change modes on the camera depending if accessory power is on or not, we can change frame rate, G-Sensor etc, voltage control will be in the power supply, timer control in the camera, the basic functionality is in the firmware already, just need to wait until the power supplies are ready before we can expand on that

To clarify for everyone else, you’re talking about the “Panorama X2” from a few years ago. There is another new Street Guardian product and it’s called the “SGGCX2” which might also be referred to as X2 now as well.
Haha. That's confusing. To be fair the Panorama X2 should be wiped from the history books, so I shall mention it no more!
What's the SGGCX2 then?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

replacement of the SG9665GC, updated tooling...
Hey!!! No fair. Just 2 years ago the GC was the latest and greatest and now you make it obsolete with some cosmetic changes to make it prettier? You guys are just as bad as the ladies fashion industry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hey!!! No fair. Just 2 years ago the GC was the latest and greatest and now you make it obsolete with some cosmetic changes to make it prettier? You guys are just as bad as the ladies fashion industry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

actually GC is coming up on 3 years so it was time for a makeover

actually GC is coming up on 3 years so it was time for a makeover
Wow, looking back it has been that long. Time flies...

Good news is all 3 of my GC's have been rock solid. Only 'issues' have been with the F/W which is a good thing. (y)

Q1 next year, won't be too expensive, should be around $30 retail
Okay thanks.
From what sellers can I get the dashcam in germany currently or in the next 2 months?

Back