A dual channel system isn't very ideal to move from car to car especially if you plan to tuck the wires in for a pro install.

You could however just use the front camera for a rental car. (and take advantage of the 60FPS single channel mode)

There is a suction cup mount option coming soon that will work with SG9665GC/SGGCX2 (and should work with SG9663DC)

Red "Shehorn" Trim Tool Crowbar "thing" helps you push wires into the car's plastic trim etc

Does your new camera sg9663dc have parking mode? It’s very important

Ugh the dash cam looks good but being a student it’s so expensive $500? Was hoping for better price. I’m jealous of everyone that get it
I would like a lexus to be a better price to but i settle for what i can afford/enjoy. There are some very, very good single channel cameras for a good price. Even around $100. Its less convenient but you could use 2 of them and save a couple hundred bucks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

I would like a lexus to be a better price to but i settle for what i can afford/enjoy. There are some very, very good single channel cameras for a good price. Even around $100. Its less convenient but you could use 2 of them and save a couple hundred bucks.

I understand, as i have actually been doing extensive research for the past few weeks on what would be the best for me..and what is best for me would also be best for my family (mom, father, 2 sisters), so i'd also be purchasing a few more after i test it out for myself. So far ive looked at blacksys ch100 B but the quality is severly lacking and they made no improvements for the 200 version. Thats why im close to opting out that one, although i heard it has quality parking mode which is a feature that interests me. Im also looking at A119 and A119s but moreso A119 since its a better decision quality-wise but i really want to know if i can set up "parking mode" on it. I thought the same for street gaurdian sg9665GC.

There is so much dashcams in the market that it has overwhelmed me.
Theres an item called "Veckle mini 0906" but ive noticed that other companies have also made it "Spytech" and Blueskysea and i cant trust it since its chinese made lol. Tbh idk what im talking about. all of this has been overwhelming haha

i was thinking bout getting a119 for both front and back but i dont know anymore

I understand, as i have actually been doing extensive research for the past few weeks on what would be the best for me..and what is best for me would also be best for my family (mom, father, 2 sisters), so i'd also be purchasing a few more after i test it out for myself. So far ive looked at blacksys ch100 B but the quality is severly lacking and they made no improvements for the 200 version. Thats why im close to opting out that one, although i heard it has quality parking mode which is a feature that interests me. Im also looking at A119 and A119s but moreso A119 since its a better decision quality-wise but i really want to know if i can set up "parking mode" on it. I thought the same for street gaurdian sg9665GC.

There is so much dashcams in the market that it has overwhelmed me.
Theres an item called "Veckle mini 0906" but ive noticed that other companies have also made it "Spytech" and Blueskysea and i cant trust it since its chinese made lol. Tbh idk what im talking about. all of this has been overwhelming haha

i was thinking bout getting a119 for both front and back but i dont know anymore
Good! Yes, the reserch is quite overwhelming for me as well. Ive had 2 cheaper cameras for 4 years or so. An aiptek x2 and a dod ls300w. Both have their advantages and disadvantages that you wont really find out till you try one. I would recommend buying one at a time. Get an a119 (or something) and use it for a couple weeks. See what you like and dont like. If there is something you dont like about it look for a camera that solves that problem.
Cheaper cameras can work well in the daytime but you need a better one for at night. I spend half the year driving in the dark so im buying this camera even though its worth more than my car.
My aiptek had poorer day and night quality overall than the dod and goes in and out of focus sometimes, the audio is worse and the mount sucked even more than the dod but the bitrate was higher which has advantages. It also has an infinitly better file saving system than the dod and a capacitor instead of battery. So i almost like it more than the dod. Especially when im taking files off the sd card.

Good! Yes, the reserch is quite overwhelming for me as well. Ive had 2 cheaper cameras for 4 years or so. An aiptek x2 and a dod ls300w. Both have their advantages and disadvantages that you wont really find out till you try one. I would recommend buying one at a time. Get an a119 (or something) and use it for a couple weeks. See what you like and dont like. If there is something you dont like about it look for a camera that solves that problem.
Cheaper cameras can work well in the daytime but you need a better one for at night. I spend half the year driving in the dark so im buying this camera even though its worth more than my car.
My aiptek had poorer day and night quality overall than the dod and goes in and out of focus sometimes, the audio is worse and the mount sucked even more than the dod but the bitrate was higher which has advantages. It also has an infinitly better file saving system than the dod and a capacitor instead of battery. So i almost like it more than the dod. Especially when im taking files off the sd card.

So youre getting the new sg9663DC?
I cant wait until they update it for parking mode feature

The camera already has parking mode, but you need to wait for the compatible power adapter to take advantage of the feature.

So youre getting the new sg9663DC?
Yup, shipped around noon today! I cant wait to get it :)

Back