Freak me out you have roads where you can drive that fast and not have a divider between you and the oncoming traffic.

90 are tops here if traffic are not split in some way, that is the legal speeds there are of course people that go faster than that.

what Alex say in his post i can confirm, you do need to clean the lens now and then just like the inside of the windscreen.

90 are tops here if traffic are not split in some way, that is the legal speeds there are of course people that go faster than that.

What country are you in? That would be super annoying

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Denmark.
Default road speeds:
Town : 50 km/h
Outside town / highway : 80 km/h
Baby Motorway / more of a overgrown highway : 80 km/h ( see i said 90 km/h but thats not true :oops: its only 80, but there will be trials with a 90 km/h speed there )
Motorway : 130 km/h

Town other higher speeds might be posted along larger roads there, normally 60 / 70 km/h, yet other places like near a school the speed limit may only be 40 km/h.
Outside town passing thru some little towns dont require you to lower your speed, in which case those towns will have a blue town sign ( blue background with white town name ) Vs the normal black silhouette and name on white background town sign.
Yet other little towns along a highway will have a 60 km/h limit, it will then be posted on road side signs as its non default speed.
Baby motorway & regular highways or as we call it motor traffic road ( direct translate ) its the fastest you can go and only be separated from oncoming traffic by a white line on the road.
Motorway 130 km/h default, in places 110 km/h which will then be posted on signs, here there will be some form of barrier between the 2 directions of travel.

Thats interesting. Not sure why you drive both faster and slower than us, lol.
Here its:
School/playground 30
Town side streets 50
Main streets 50/60/70
Gravel roads 80 but everyone does 100-120, they arent really enforced.
Basically every paved highway 100
A couple divided freeways are 110, not many
I think there is only 1 highway in our whole country thats 120kmh. Even a 16 lane highway is 100kmh, lol

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Pardon me if this has already been asked, but can we view recordings on the "front unit" in the case of an accident and police show up? Or do we have to extract the video from the SD card and then send it later once we are home? Thanks!

Pardon me if this has already been asked, but can we view recordings on the "front unit" in the case of an accident and police show up? Or do we have to extract the video from the SD card and then send it later once we are home? Thanks!

Yes you can playback video recordings on the main front unit.

If your phone have the option ( card slot ) you can also playback footage on that, i also have the option to do playback on my 2 DIN china headunit.
But in general i would never share anything on the site of a accident, only if i was just a spectator but then i would just hand out my e mail and tell the person to get in touch with me.

Can one find a comparison pic between the thick and less-thick mounting base for the front camera? I've mounted one and I might have used the thicker one and am really wondering now!

I found the equipment pic on the support site but no matter how I zoom in they both look alike from the angle they are.

Last edited:
Can one find a comparison pic between the thick and less-thick mounting base for the front camera? I've mounted one and I might have used the thicker one and am really wondering now!

I found the equipment pic on the support site but no matter how I zoom in they both look alike from the angle they are.

Thick on the left, thin on the right. Thick is needed to give a bit more CPL Clearance on certain angle of windows.

d43af8bf0cf3fde06baa761df39ff393.jpg

unclip the camera, hold the second bracket up onto the glass next to the one you're using now, you'll know which is which

Just checking in to see if the hardwire kit has completed development yet please?

No, but should have some news in the next few days
Thanks, will keep an eye out

I think I've asked before, but I'm correct in saying there is some reason / difference as to why I can't just install it with a Power Magic Pro?

Back